I-pad owners old and new

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I saw this BB and thought it looked good, could you report back once it arrives (and thanks for the Amazon tip -off)

Jude xx

I really like mine! It just arrived in time to impress at a conference last weekend.

Was struggling yesterday with a glitch in the apple security questions and getting frustrated I couldn't get the apps I wanted, but it seems to be sorted out today. Not QVC's fault.

The visuals are brilliant and love the touch screen. Will be stocking up on iplayer programmes for imminent holiday travel.

Very nearly used the 'buy now button' for today's TSV...holding out so far...

xx

I really like mine! It just arrived in time to impress at a conference last weekend.

Was struggling yesterday with a glitch in the apple security questions and getting frustrated I couldn't get the apps I wanted, but it seems to be sorted out today. Not QVC's fault.

The visuals are brilliant and love the touch screen. Will be stocking up on iplayer programmes for imminent holiday travel.

Very nearly used the 'buy now button' for today's TSV...holding out so far...

xx

if youre going abroad you'll find iplayer doesnt work i'm afraid

I love my IPad but wish they would sort out flash. Problem is, I forget when I pick up my kindle and still think I am on my Ipad, I keep trying to "flick" my pages on my kindle and it isn't a touch screen. Doh!

I enable a VPN which hides my IP address ,which allows me to watch through Itv or BBC player and Sky Go.
I also have the connector from Apple so can watch on television as well.
Lynn

I've never understood the instructions for doing that :0/

BurlZ,I am not very technical but I was able to install Virtual Private Network from an expat website,that I just turn on in my settings when I arrive in Florida so it cannot detect that I have left the UK.
Lynn

I saw this BB and thought it looked good, could you report back once it arrives (and thanks for the Amazon tip -off)

Jude xx

Very solid, feels good quality. Good sound for size. Cute night light for bedside fabulousness. The app they suggest is annoying but you dont need to use it.

Keeper.

Latest posts

Back