I wonder why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
there isn't a QVC calendar for 2012 in light of the stellar success of this year's? No weasel words about charity donation, some twee little blurb accompanying each glorious photo, who could resist? Everyone as far as I remember.

Actually I am surprised Catherine Huntley hasn't a calendar or coffee table book out.

there isn't a QVC calendar for 2012 in light of the stellar success of this year's? No weasel words about charity donation, some twee little blurb accompanying each glorious photo, who could resist? Everyone as far as I remember.

Actually I am surprised Catherine Huntley hasn't a calendar or coffee table book out.

I've bought them all, one each for the binmen, the window cleaner, lollypop lady, dentist, doctor, teachers , all people on my street\bus\train, all the check out staff at Asda, all my family of course, plus of course keeping a handy stash in for those "unexpected guests". So there are none left for any one at all!!!

Seriously tho I am guessing that it was not the raging success they strangely thought it would be. In fact they are doing nothing to spoil us with this Christmas, think they should all get together and sing us a festive song given that many of them have been in the entertaiment business before coming to Q . Now what could they sing.............?

Everywhere in Germany around this time of year you get a calender as a good will/advertising/thank you for your custom gift. Would have been nice if QVC did something similar maybe, but I would most certainly never, never buy one from them
even if a small percentage would make it to charity

I expect it cost too much to produce and there is no way in this world they would ever have got their money back. 2011 calendars are probably lining the bottom of hamsters' cages as we speak.

They could have done a naked one for charity - but the thought of JR laying her bangers on a table behind two B & W crystal clutch bags is one I now wish I hadn't had...

Jinny x

They could have done a naked one for charity - but the thought of JR laying her bangers on a table behind two B & W crystal clutch bags is one I now wish I hadn't had...

Jinny x

Would clutch bags be big enough? Might take something the size of a suitcase if you ask me

Would be interesting to see Julian as I read somewhere he takes a very large shoe size,and you know what they say about men with big feet,!!!!!!!
Lynn

Latest posts

Back