Ideal World Bombarding me with Emails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mal73

Registered Shopper
I sent a messgae to idealworld using their online form asking them to cancel an order that I had placed. About 5 minutes later I got a standard email repsonse from them saying my enquiry was being deal with and allocating me a tracking number for my enquiry.

A few minutes later another one popped into my inbox, then another, then another. After a few hours I had received 27 replies. I spoke to customer service and they said that I should not be receiving them(no kidding), and that I should forward them to Tina Mackenzie at Ideal World. I forwarded around 20 of them as a sample. All of them are the same apart from a different tracking reference.

A day had passed and I had received no reply so I sent all of them to this Tina at Ideal world asking for a response. Unsurpisingly she responded quickly after i had bombarded her inbox and said she had forwarded them onto another department.

It's now 3 days on and my inbox is being littered with these emails. I have tried to block the address but they just go into my spam. Unfortunately, my service provider blocks many of my genuine emails and put them in spam so I dont really want hundreds of these emails confusing my spam file.

To date I have had around 400 emails and still no genuine repsonse from Ideal World. Theyre customer service is equally as poor as the Pocket Surfer that I cancelled. Do you think it's revenge for cancelling the order?

HELP!

Crikey, that would be enough to put me off using IW. I'd be emailing them and asking them to cancel my membership. Then again, maybe not, as they might start emailing again. Sadly, this seems to be IW's biggest problem - Customer Service !

Did you put in personal details? I have recently got a few emails from Ideal World asking for things like updates, cancellation etc., As I haven't ordered from them in years I assumed it was a scam email so deleted. Maybe that's what you got?

Do you think it's revenge for cancelling the order?

No, it's just that their IT expertise is just as appallingly bad as their products, their website and their customer service. At least they're consistent at being appallingly bad!

I have heard enough! I really must NEVER order from these people again!

Did you put in personal details? I have recently got a few emails from Ideal World asking for things like updates, cancellation etc., As I haven't ordered from them in years I assumed it was a scam email so deleted. Maybe that's what you got?

No, I never reply to emails with personal details. it was via the website.

Anyhow, am pleased to eport that they have now stopped. I feel violated. :11:

Latest posts

Back