Ideal World USA Style

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That Hairdresser bloke, and Tony Little are some of the slimiest people I've ever had the misfortune to see. Ideal World really haven't got a clue and to be honest I don't think they ever really did. It's good as car crash television and thats it.

Maybe they should try selling a Tony Little Baseball Cap complete with built in ponytail.

Post of the week imho.:clapping: The whole thing was like a pantomime and cringworthy to watch. :54:

Watched very little of it - too OTT. By the way did Tonly Little have his right teeth in? I thought he sounded most odd, very lispy:angel:

I watched about 2 minutes of the American programme the other day. They were selling Samy hair products at the time. I had to turn over because Samy's face gave me the creeps; just how many face lifts and botox injections has that man had?

I tried some of his hair products about two years ago and threw most of it away. The hairspray in particular stank and the hair icing spray didn't do anything like he promised it would. Instead of looking as though I had lots of volume in my hair, it just looked like I had poured loads of chip fat on my head.

Latest posts

Back