If you (personally) had to replace one of the presenters which one would it be?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
Let me elaborate.

Which of the presenters do you feel you could replace because your (apparent) character is similar.

For example I am more Debbie Greenwood than Clare Sutton.

I know that there isn't much choice for the boys out there but let's leave sex out of it. If you know what I mean.........

Well I have the dubious honor of being nicknamed rent-a-gob so it would have to be AY for me.:giggle:

It would have to be Julia for me. I'm from Nottingham originally too (though unlike her haven't developed a southern drawl), my hair is shoulder length and unruly, and I love jewellery as she seems to but actually there the similarities end......

I am the QVC ruler. I have my uses but you forget I exist until you need me and I'm not there. Mostly though I am obsolete and a visual throwback to the late 1980s.

Definitely Julia R for me. I'm the same age as her but don't try to dress/put make-up on like my son's girlfriend, although I love make-up and I'm VERY into skincare. Also I'm not trying to kid myself that I'm a size zero, more a happy 14. I've got bits that aren't to be drawn attention to but I (hopefully) know how to dress to hide them. The only time I wear toeposts is if it's 90 degrees outside.

Probably Kathy Taylor. I'm a bit ditzy and tend to stumble over my words a lot ~ my brain doesn't always properly engage with my mouth.

its got to be Anne Dawson for me i cant bear the sound of her voice and always turn straight over when she is on regardless of what the show is. And dont get me wrong i am not anti scottish i love lorraine Kelly my favorite band is simple minds and my sister lives in Fife LOL xx

:hi:Whilst I think my knowledge of the QVC Beauty Inventory probably rivals Alison Young's :clapping: I do need to pause for breath quite often, so put me down as Kathy Taylor's stand in. :sun:

ooh sorry didnt read question properly i thought it was who would you get rid off not replace time for bed i think xx

i would probably replace Liz Earle as we share the same dewy complection
at least when i take of my bifocals xx

Lks wise DG or JR (dark hair and eyes), size wise DFor KT (size 14), personality wise PG or DF (quite loud and friendy) so probably by default DF as she's two out of three.

Latest posts

Back