I'm in a right snarl today ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Maybe the weather, as one witty poster said, "I don't do hot weather," nor do I. Or maybe it's the constant whirring of the fan. Whatever! JF's eyelashes were out-to-here I noticed. Falsies. Not a fan of RevUpYourLashes, then? You don't find it a-maaaa-zing? Noticed there's a new line of jewellery on the site. "blah-blah-blah-BeijingBasedCraftsmen-blah-blah-blah." So, Made in China, then ... bracelet, £163. Aargh. You're having a laarf ... I'm having a snaarl! Anyone else feeling testy today?

:giggle: poor Snarly! Time to switch channel I think - for the sake of your mental well-being :whew: hehe!

Another one that "doesn't do" hot weather. :whew::whew: I didn't much like it when I was young, slim and fit. And certainly don't like it now I'm old (er) fat (er) and a lot less fit, with dodgy knees.
Added to which am in the middle decorating the bathroom.
Started off in a old (99p from outlet) pair of Nina Leonard wide leg trousers.
Mmmm, not such a good idea, flipping things were training around picking up paint and spreading it everywhere :dull::tongue::doh: - did i mention I am possibly the worlds messiest decorator?
Am now in a particularly fetching pair of ancient shorts, dugout from the back of the wardrobe, no doubt leaving paint in there as well, and praying that no-one rings the doorbell.
Currently on a James Martin break, and attempting to remove paint from the toenails I painted last night. :sad::sad:

I'll join the "Don't do hot weather" club, just makes me feel ill and puts me in a right strop. Honestly, you pick a subject, I'll tear it to pieces for you. It's. Just. Too. ******. Hot. :angry:

Maybe the weather, as one witty poster said, "I don't do hot weather," nor do I.

That may have been me, on the Nina Leonard TSV thread .........

Mind you, hot though it is outside at the moment, I'm totally chilled - maybe that's because I've not watched any QVC today and I've not ventured out of the house (yet.)

I've applied Ultrasun for when I go out :wink:, but I certainly won't be deliberately seeking out sunny spots. It's not the sun that I don't 'do,' it's when it goes muggy and humid that my energy wanes. I do however avoid the sun where I can because I'm not one of the lucky blondes who goes brown ......... and lobster red has never been fashionable.

I may be going away for the weekend, but haven't decided yet, although the thought of driving in a car that's like a tomato house doesn't seem an attractive thought (no air con - apart from open windows) but at least it'll be a change of scenery. I'm just glad I'm not decorating like madaunty is.

If there had been any shows on QVC today that I was interested in I might have been tempted to watch them but, as there aren't, I'll hopefully avoid getting 'hot under the collar' in every sense of the word.

Now .............. where are the ice cubes? :wink:

Maybe the weather, as one witty poster said, "I don't do hot weather," nor do I. Or maybe it's the constant whirring of the fan. Whatever! JF's eyelashes were out-to-here I noticed. Falsies. Not a fan of RevUpYourLashes, then? You don't find it a-maaaa-zing? Noticed there's a new line of jewellery on the site. "blah-blah-blah-BeijingBasedCraftsmen-blah-blah-blah." So, Made in China, then ... bracelet, £163. Aargh. You're having a laarf ... I'm having a snaarl! Anyone else feeling testy today?

Testy is it?
There's sorry I am.
Jill's a wit-wat altogether.
Hot do make you feel bad & wanged out
but
ware-teg - fair play, could be worse.
Could be bad in bed .... under the doctor

Testy is it?
There's sorry I am.
Jill's a wit-wat altogether.
Hot do make you feel bad & wanged out
but
ware-teg - fair play, could be worse.
Could be bad in bed .... under the doctor

ah you make me feel like I miss Wales,
I spend a few very happy years there

as for the weather, sorry guys, love it hot
love it
just love it:clapping:

I'm a sun baby too I'm afraid. I've yet to find anywhere that's too hot for me. I'm a sunbather on holiday but not here at home but I can always find something to do outside as I have both a garden and an allotment. Sitting outside now just having lunch then I shall be planting up containers with gorgeous White daisies and maybe a spot of light pruning of my choisiya sundance. Might be the wrong spelling but it's getting pruned anyway.

Later I'm off to sit in the garden of the local pub and to have dinner. Tomorrow I'll be mainly on the allotment.

I love this weather. Especially when there's a breeze like there is today.

too darn hot ! I've invested in some instant ice packs which are meant for sports injuries but I 'll stuff them down my bra to stop me melting. Once I get hot and sweaty I'm such a mess - dripping fringe and runny make-up. and I turn very irritable when people stare at me !

Me better now. Had a snooze. And Ben&Jerry'sCookieDoughIceCream, other brands are available. Freezer Headache all but gone. Opened 2 Southwestern clearance packs - both are keep-me, yeaahh. 697814 silver windsong earrings, gorgeous. And 602049 ring in black onyx, beeyootiful. Toril, thanks for that quote, I couldn't remember who said it, but It Fits. Redecorating today, you're a stronger woman than I am, madaunty and any others. Hope the rest of you haven't overdone it in the sun. Amazing how tasty food in ma belly and pretty stones can change my mood. Fickle, I be.

Glad you have found yourself some cheer, Snarly! Ice cream..... Ice cream would most definitely help me too, but I simply can not be a***d getting in my oven on wheels and going back to Tesco where, I'm afraid, I have already lost my temper and given one young man a piece of my mind today. I shall just have to chew on some ice cubes instead :sad: :whew:

(Fickle I ain't, this mood's here to stay!!)

Oh you do like your SWS don't you Snarly. Enjoy my lovely! I think you and I have the same rhodonite earrings. They're so easy to wear. I'm just away for a shower and off out for my tea. Hope you have a nice cool shady nook for this evening.

Latest posts

Back