I'm sooo over ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
*Revitalash* tried it but had better success with Talika. And not OnePerson has commented on my lashes. They are at full-length and now am maintaining them. *SBC* kept the Arnica, gave unopened bottles for the VillageTombola, binned the rest. ... hope other brands eg: Paves add more items. Boring! They have to keep the existing customers as well as the new consumers. MiniRant over. For now.

I have got on quite well with the SBC products. Using the collagen gel in the summer as a body moisturizer as suggested by Donna. The cleanser is a little harsh but I'm working my way through it with occasional use as I like the smell. Shower gel is fine though I prefer l'occitane's almond shower gel. I like the size of the products too

*Revitalash* tried it but had better success with Talika. And not OnePerson has commented on my lashes. They are at full-length and now am maintaining them. *SBC* kept the Arnica, gave unopened bottles for the VillageTombola, binned the rest. ... hope other brands eg: Paves add more items. Boring! They have to keep the existing customers as well as the new consumers. MiniRant over. For now.

hey Snarly, love talika, been using the one for lashes and the one for brows since 2003 and I adore it, not too expensive, lasts for months and has made a marked difference to me. Just moved on to talika lipocils expert so I'll see how I get on with that :)

Snarly, keep at it, you never know you could be the new face of Revitilash. Save us from your woman, and fluttery eyelashes LOL

Boots are doing an eyelash boosting serum in their No7 range, called 'fanomenal', costs £22 I think. I don't know what it's like and haven't heard much hype about it, just saw it in the shop before Christmas.

hey Snarly, love talika, been using the one for lashes and the one for brows since 2003 and I adore it, not too expensive, lasts for months and has made a marked difference to me. Just moved on to talika lipocils expert so I'll see how I get on with that :)

Thanks for the tip off Snarly :heart:

Lady Tia - can I ask what sort of results you've seen with the brow version and how long the tube lasts? Does it work in a similar way to the Revitalash for lashes in that you use to produce results initially and then reduce frequency to maintain?

I use Rapidlash, which lasts for ages and the results have been amazing!

SBC products, use them all the time, especially Calendula, Arnica and Propolis.Everyone I have recommended them to has loved them.

I agree that Paves should add some more lines as I really like their hairpieces which blend beautifully with my own hair.Even his website is pretty limited ( but much cheaper and they have lots of discounts).:wink:

I just use mascara , gives me lovely long lashes when required. The rest of the time don't care what they're like.

You're right Artemis, I kept the Propolis also - thanks for reminding me. I just had so much Stuff and chose to keep my Weleda range as it's more 'natural'. And gals, the TalikaLipocilsExpert is the one I used.

I just use mascara , gives me lovely long lashes when required. The rest of the time don't care what they're like.

No amount of mascara made my sparse eyelashes look good and then some fell out but the rapidlash has helped them to grow back in and they are thicker than when I was a teenager.
You are obviously blessed with enough eyelashes to work with.:nod:

Latest posts

Back