In the Kitchen Featuring Morphy Richards TSV Mon 21st Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laughed myself silly when I switched over at 12 noon to see Craig demonstrate how easy it is to use the TSV and it fell off and coffee went everyhere - epic fail!!

Morphy Richards TSV

Was just watching the 3pm TSV airing and the guest presenter on 2 occasions said she wasn't a coffee expert, then demonstrated how boiling water stroke steam can be poured out. Did you see the steam or boiling water spit everywhere? That was not a good selling point. Anyone else see that? Why wouldn't Morphy Richards send a professional to QVC?

Morphy Richards Elipta and ESE pods

Does anyone know if this machine takes any ese pods, or just certain brands?

All ESE should be the same size. ESE is the size of the pod so if it takes ESE pods, then it should take all. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easy_Serving_Espresso_PodI grind my own and use a Dualit twin boiler machine. IMO any pods branded or otherwise, are over priced and don't give the same results. Bit of a coffee snob I admit but I don't drink and I don't smoke. Started on the slippery slope about 8 years ago and aimed for better and better as time went by. This machine is a good bar pressure and a nice finish.

Latest posts

Back