In the Salon with Decleor TSV - 03/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I did want handcream and body lotion but these look like small sizes.

According to Fiona's FB post this morning the handcream is full sized. "The count down to the TSV is truly upon us and as you know there is the full size Hydra Radiance cleansing mousse and 2 more full sizes which are Full size Aromessence Iris and Full size hand cream. x"

Yep there are three full sizes, not super sizes, in the TSV, the Iris Balm, Handcream and the Radiance Cleanser.

What's with all these top brands now bringing out hand creams..? :mysmilie_503: For goodness sake you can buy hand creams at a fraction of the cost, just as good..or up market L'Occitane which has been around for yonks.Seems a con for tsv's, when it should have more advantageous products, eye stuff for example. I have beautiful hands for my age, make up my own with aqueous cream and any body lotion I have got fed up with using, at the moment it's Boots Honey one, smells lovely. Just my opionion on this of course, seems many people are more than happy to pay the earth for hand cream :cheeky:...mm..same with bubble bath.

daydreamer

Decleor IS ALWAYS a done deal for me - no exceptions. BUT this is a first - I will not be buying. What a disappointing TSV for Christmas. It doesn't even raise a "Mmmmm" from me. I am so so glad I purchased the Elemis last week. I'm really pleased with that. My old friend Vera (which is what I call my visa card :angel:) will rest easy in my purse this weekend ! She's certainly having a rest this Christmas as, apart from Elemis and BE, not much has been spent on the disappointing TSVs like OPI, SBC etc.

What's with all these top brands now bringing out hand creams..? :mysmilie_503: For goodness sake you can buy hand creams at a fraction of the cost, just as good..or up market L'Occitane which has been around for yonks.Seems a con for tsv's, when it should have more advantageous products, eye stuff for example. I have beautiful hands for my age, make up my own with aqueous cream and any body lotion I have got fed up with using, at the moment it's Boots Honey one, smells lovely. Just my opionion on this of course, seems many people are more than happy to pay the earth for hand cream :cheeky:...mm..same with bubble bath.

daydreamer

Handcream is not new to Decleor they have done one for years, I don't personally like theirs though even though I love Decleor, much prefer L'Occitane handcream.

Its on website just now but not at TSV price

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.226498.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Radiance Collection.

QVC Price£45.50
Item Number 226498
Availability In stock
UK P&P£4.95.

Description

Decleor Anti-Ageing Radiance Collection. This six-piece set features three full-sized skincare treats, including the bestselling Hydra Floral Moisturiser and Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse; a brand new soothing shower oil and more, all beautifully packed in a gift box. Revitalise tired, lacklustre skin with hydrating Decleor skincare - it's the perfect gift for a loved one or even a well deserved treat for yourself.

Contains:

1 x Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse Tube (100ml) - three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling super soft and crystal clear

1 x Relax Intense Shower Oil (75ml) - this new shower oil is a cocktail of essential oils; when used in the shower the oil becomes a silky foam which gently cleanses leaving the skin feeling silky smooth

1 x System Corps Moisturising Body Milk (50ml) - luxurious body cream immediately soothes and smoothes even the driest of skins

1 x Decleor Hand Cream (50ml) - this non-greasy, soothing cream will help limit the appearance of ageing and fine lines on your hands

1 x Iris Night Balm (15ml) - helps to revitalise and refresh even the most tired and dehydrated skin, particularly those showing signs of ageing. Warm a small amount in between the hands and smooth onto the face and neck avoiding eye area

1 x Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream (15ml) - this rich, luxurious moisturiser offers a unique 'drip feed' technology that locks in moisture and leaves your skin looking youthful and radiant

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.226498.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Radiance Collection.

QVC Price£45.50
Item Number 226498
Availability In stock
UK P&P£4.95.

Description

Decleor Anti-Ageing Radiance Collection. This six-piece set features three full-sized skincare treats, including the bestselling Hydra Floral Moisturiser and Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse; a brand new soothing shower oil and more, all beautifully packed in a gift box. Revitalise tired, lacklustre skin with hydrating Decleor skincare - it's the perfect gift for a loved one or even a well deserved treat for yourself.

Contains:

1 x Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse Tube (100ml) - three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling super soft and crystal clear

1 x Relax Intense Shower Oil (75ml) - this new shower oil is a cocktail of essential oils; when used in the shower the oil becomes a silky foam which gently cleanses leaving the skin feeling silky smooth

1 x System Corps Moisturising Body Milk (50ml) - luxurious body cream immediately soothes and smoothes even the driest of skins

1 x Decleor Hand Cream (50ml) - this non-greasy, soothing cream will help limit the appearance of ageing and fine lines on your hands

1 x Iris Night Balm (15ml) - helps to revitalise and refresh even the most tired and dehydrated skin, particularly those showing signs of ageing. Warm a small amount in between the hands and smooth onto the face and neck avoiding eye area

1 x Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream (15ml) - this rich, luxurious moisturiser offers a unique 'drip feed' technology that locks in moisture and leaves your skin looking youthful and radiant

Thanks for the information Bluebell! Hopefully it will be under £40 then - hope so!! Looking forward to getting this one, although I will have a bit of a mis-match of Neroli oil and will be getting with this the Iris night balm!! Never mind - I don't suppose it will matter that much lol. It will be nice to try the cleansing mouse & shower oil too. I love the hand cream which I had in one of the TSVs from a while ago - it lasted ages :)

Now at TSV price!!

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Radiance Collection
Today's Special Value Price £37.92
QVC Price £45.50
Item Number 226498
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Contains:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...tem.226498.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch?source=aw

Decided against this afterall as I'm well stocked up on cleansers and handcream and still have the last Decleor TSV, unopened in the cupboard. Instead I've ordered 30ml of the Iris Night Balm from cheapsmells.com for the same price and with free P&P.

Haven't gone for any TSVs this Christmas. However, the Gatineau one looks like a certainty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back