ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Santa's Best 56 Function Indoor/Outdoor All Seasons Pre-lit Tree
Item Number: 705990

4ft QVC Price £121.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.00

7ft QVC Price £220.00 Todays Special Value Price £174.00

P&P £7.95

Santa's Best All Season Prelit Tree with RGB Technology

What is RGB? - this lighting innovation has the ability to create lots of colours by combining red, green and blue, offering a vast number of colour displays you can choose from.

Choose your tree - this illuminated decoration is available in two heights to suit your décor and style requirements. The 4' option is a more subtle choice and is great if you're looking for a smaller version to take up less space or suit your room or garden. The larger 7' option makes a gorgeous focal point in a room and works well if you need to fill open spaces in hallways or living rooms, or create a show-stopping outdoor display.

Not just for Christmas - fairy lights are enjoyed all-year-round, and this stylish home decoration is perfect all seasons, with colour patterns called Spring, Patriotic and Autumn, which are great for enjoying any time of year and a fabulous Christmas theme ideal for the festive season.

Let there be light - enjoy complete control of the light functions with a remote which works up to 20 feet away, timer modes allowing you to set the lights to shine for six hours and then automatically switch themselves off for 18 hours - so you can leave them without a worry. Plus, the bulbs feature Continuous On technology so the lights will stay lit even if one of the bulbs burns out.

4' tree features 150 lights, 7' tree features 300 lights
Remote can operate from 20 feet away
Timer: 6 hours on, 18 hours off
Choose from Steady, Glisten, Firefly, Twinkles, Flash and Colour Morphing functions
Solid colour light options: white, red, green, blue, yellow, purple and amber
Patterned colour light options: Spring, Patriotic, Autumn, Christmas
Indoor and outdoor use
Ground stakes (length): small: 15.2cm (6"); medium: 20.3cm (8")
Tree (height x diameter): small: 1.2m x 61cm (4' x 2') ; medium: 2.1m x 1.32m (7' x 4.3')

What's in the box?

1 x pre-lit tree with elastic strap
1 x remote
1 x 9V battery
12 x replacement bulbs
4 x ground stakes

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705990

This is actually quite pretty, but no room for it in my house. It would only collect dust as an "all year round" item

I'll reserve judgement until I have seen pictures, but the fact it's called Santa's Best 56 Function Indoor/Outdoor All Seasons Pre-lit Tree makes me think this really is QVC extending their irritating pre-Christmas activity. Depressingly, I assume, there will be another "real" Christmas TSV on 25th August as well as this one this week.

I've seen pictures of it, and it looks grim to me - really ugly. I wouldn't give it house or garden space. The price... :wonder::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_514:

I'll reserve judgement until I have seen pictures, but the fact it's called Santa's Best 56 Function Indoor/Outdoor All Seasons Pre-lit Tree makes me think this really is QVC extending their irritating pre-Christmas activity. Depressingly, I assume, there will be another "real" Christmas TSV on 25th August as well as this one this week.

I've seen pictures of it, and it looks grim to me - really ugly. I wouldn't give it house or garden space. The price... :wonder::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_514:

the name "Santa's Best" is the name of the company that makes these

When my dad was very poorly before last Christmas and had to have his hospital bed in the sitting room, we got him a prelit tree (£40 for 5 foot but no fancy lighting patterns just white!), and it was/is so pretty. It has pretty blossom-type silicone flowers on the end of the branches which makes it s bit more summery in a way...

Anyway, he insisted on buying us all one for our homes and I've actually had mine on a timer and left up ever since - people who have visited or walked past the window etc have commented on it. I'm not even a massive Xmas fan but I'm told it doesn't look either Christmassy OR tacky (I hope!). And I obviously reminds me of dad. But I have to say these qvc ones look a bit blingy and tacky and flashy for my taste - and so expensive!

This is actually quite pretty, but no room for it in my house. It would only collect dust as an "all year round" item

Changed my mind now seen it. Tacky. Don't like the lights up the "trunk". Looks OK in the White ,blue or green but the flashing multicolour is way over the top and would send me crazy! One to watch and enjoy the strained commentary

the name "Santa's Best" is the name of the company that makes these

Why are you being so defensive about it and trying to suggest QVC aren't pushing it for Christmas? Even if Santa's Best are indeed the company that make it and it's not the name of the tree, the company have the word Santa in their title - which is Christmas related!

More over priced American produce (when I say "American" it's probably made in China) and yes I agree, call me old fashioned but I think anything with the word "Santa" in it, is most definitely Christmas related.

Why are you being so defensive about it and trying to suggest QVC aren't pushing it for Christmas? Even if Santa's Best are indeed the company that make it and it's not the name of the tree, the company have the word Santa in their title - which is Christmas related!

I agree, they start pushing Christmas from the 25th of July, so I'm pretty sure they have no problem pushing it on the 17th of August. Die hard QVCers should definitely wake up and smell the over priced goods.

i bought my edward sissor hand style tree from the white company last christmas . all black twigs with tiny soft white lights at the end. its in the garden in huge teracotta pot underplanted with cyclamen. will be bringing it in for christmas. the tsv is a lot of money for the large size

They have made a mistake with the pricing because the large tree has now been reduced from £174 to £150 (plus P+P) and the videos of the launch are not available on the website. It's still expensive but I have never seen a tree like this with so many colour variations. It certainly makes it an all year round product.
Incidentally, I can't remember QVC ever changing prices after a TSV has aired. Maybe it's the £/$ exchange rate since BREXIT!

They have made a mistake with the pricing because the large tree has now been reduced from £174 to £150 (plus P+P) and the videos of the launch are not available on the website. It's still expensive but I have never seen a tree like this with so many colour variations. It certainly makes it an all year round product.
Incidentally, I can't remember QVC ever changing prices after a TSV has aired. Maybe it's the £/$ exchange rate since BREXIT!

it dont happen very often but it has happend a few times in the past & they have even been known to add easy pays on at a later time ect too

I've also just seen that the 7' tree is at a clearance price of $139 on QVC in America - which is roughly £111, so even at its reduced price of £150 on QVC UK it is expensive! Very mixed reviews as well, so I think I'll give it a miss.

£158 delivered for the big one, they're having a giraffe surely?

Mind you, it's better than those utterly awful 'Laser' Light Show contraptions that both QVC and Ideal World were shilling last year.

I've seen one of these in 'action' in a domestic environment and to say that they're underwhelming is putting it mildly :mysmilie_59:

i bought my edward sissor hand style tree from the white company last christmas . all black twigs with tiny soft white lights at the end. its in the garden in huge teracotta pot underplanted with cyclamen. will be bringing it in for christmas. the tsv is a lot of money for the large size

Now that does sound lovely Boffy! I'm glad the TSV is so pricey...it's one of those things I could see myself ordering in the evening after a glass of wine but when it arrives I'd ask myself "what were you thinking?" even before Mr Akimbo could throw in a comment! My neightbour has tiny twinkling white lights on a shrub in the front garden (nearly said bush!) that I can see from the lounge and it's lovely and subtle and looks good all year round.

I think probably having Santa in the company name is something of a handicap if they want to "branch out" into garden lights beyond Christmas decs. Certainly in the UK we're more reluctant to kick off Xmas months ahead whereas in the States they have Christmas shops open all year round (not just those pop up shops selling calendars and cheap wrapping paper on UK high streets).

Does anyone have one of those projector lights like this one they're flogging? I can't watch the demo's because flashing them at the camera is migraine-inducing. They were still trying to flog last year's green-only version this Spring - with the help of presenters' weddings (or family's wedding). We'll be so sick of seeing them by the time we're ready to buy Xmas lighting. I also wonder whether they're flogging this batch but will have a better and cheaper one as a TSV later in the year.

I don't understand what's defensive about what scw said to be honest, just stated a fact... I agree that Santa would automatically get me thinking Xmas but these days people call their kids stupid names like that so it could be named after a person. Who knows... I don't really this TSV, I am very happy with the Alison cork tree type thing I bought last year

Latest posts

Back