International Best Seller!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
3pm show just starting now with Julia.

Previewing SkinSense Overnight Leave On Mask Abbi proudly declares,
“This is our international best seller, it’s won gold awards from the anti aging beauty bible for the best mask. Its cooling, lightweight, so beautiful to use, you just pop it on your skin and fall asleep, it does all the work for you. It sinks in overnight delivering those amazing hydrating ingredients, bouncing full of collagen, giving you that beautiful bounce. All I ask is look in the morning first thing, first time you use it, look in the mirror in the morning, and you will see a real result.

“SkinSense and International Best Seller!”

Does Abbi now sell internationally, I wasn’t aware of that??

3pm show just starting now with Julia.

Previewing SkinSense Overnight Leave On Mask Abbi proudly declares,
“This is our international best seller, it’s won gold awards from the anti aging beauty bible for the best mask. Its cooling, lightweight, so beautiful to use, you just pop it on your skin and fall asleep, it does all the work for you. It sinks in overnight delivering those amazing hydrating ingredients, bouncing full of collagen, giving you that beautiful bounce. All I ask is look in the morning first thing, first time you use it, look in the mirror in the morning, and you will see a real result.

“SkinSense and International Best Seller!”

Does Abbi now sell internationally, I wasn’t aware of that??
She sells her products on qvc Italy. Maybe the other qvc channels as well - Japan and Germany. That's probably as international as she gets!

Like I've said before, Abbi ain't a good advert for her own products. As for the price, well, when I have my regular Caci treatments, I occasionally have a face mask that's impregnated with collagen and 'hydrating ingredients'. This is pushed into my skin with the Caci receptors, and the extra cost of this mask ? £5

She sells her products on qvc Italy. Maybe the other qvc channels as well - Japan and Germany. That's probably as international as she gets!
I've just looked at the Q in Germany & Japan, both are Ms Bossy Boots free zones.

Latest posts

Back