Isaac Mizrahi Live Short Sleeve Floral Print T-Shirt TSV 20/04/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isaac Mizrahi Live Short Sleeve Floral Print T-Shirt
Item Number: 133822
QVC Price £28.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

This classic round-neck T-shirt from Isaac Mizrahi Live is made in a high quality jersey fabric that's breathable for comfortable wear even on the warmest days, and features short sleeves and a vibrant all-over floral print. Inject some brilliantly bold colour into your spring/summer wardrobe and create wonderful looks whatever the occasion with this floral-print T-shirt from Isaac Mizrahi Live.

Versatile wearability - a perfect piece to brighten up your wardrobe this season the Isaac Mizrahi Live floral T-shirt can be worn for all sorts of occasions. It's suitable for everyday wear by teaming it with jeans and flats, or for a smart evening look dress it up with a pencil skirt, tailored jacket and heels.

Boldly-coloured and fantastically flattering - its classic T-shirt style with flattering scoop neckline makes this top great for women of all shapes and sizes, while the floral print comes in plenty of bright colour options and has a slight abstract feel.

A high-quality jersey - made from cotton and modal to ensure it is soft, smooth and easily laundered, this T-shirt is airy and breathable, while 5% elastane gives it added stretch or superior comfort.

58% cotton, 37% modal, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 85.1cm (33.5"), S: 90.2cm (35.5"), M: 95.3cm (37.5"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 130.8cm (51.5")
Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.5cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 68.3cm (26.4"), 2XL: 70.1cm (27.6"), 3XL: 73.4cm (28.9")

Colour options:

Blue Multi - deep blue base with red and pink flowers
Green Turquoise Multi - turquoise base with pink and coral flowers
Mango Multi - mango-yellow base with purple and orange flowers
Perfect Pink Multi - hot-pink base with yellow and orange flowers

Behind the brand
This inspiring collection from the award-winning designer, author and TV personality has been created for women with a sense of fun: think cool quirky fashion and distinctive style.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.133822

Thanks, I'll give it a miss though, as the colours don't look crisp, so could be another 'cheap' fabric.

Anyone tried this range yet?

Yes I have quite a few items from this range and have just ordered the TSV in the turquoise option. The t shirts are good quality. I love the last tsv trousers although they are a tad shorter than I would like which is disappointing as they are so comfy and look reasonably smart so are wearable to most occasions.

I don't think the tsv is particularly good value for money comparing to other items I have already bought from the range but I'm pretty sure I will be happy with it. I'm hoping by some miracle I get it on monday and if I love it may order another colour.

Julian the 'stylist' host, I thought was funny the first five minutes I saw him but it went downhill from then on he is so full of BS his breath must stink! It really winds me up he is one of those that doesn't think QVC customers have a brain between them and he must tell us poor things what we should do and we're gullible enough to do it. His nose should be longer than Pinnochio's all the whoopers he tells.

I love those colour options but I don't think the sleeve would be that flattering for me... it's a bit too like a cap sleeve and they are never a good look for me.

Oh dear, just flicked and watched a few seconds. The model with the yellow trousers does not look happy. She looks like she is seething and not covering it well.

I've just seen the denim style 'ankle pant' as they like to call it - basically cropped leggings, heavens! there were more camel toes to be seen on the catwalk than you would see in the Gobi desert……. and as for poor Perriooooh or whatever she calls herself - she was showing the whole camel's foot and leg not just the toe………….. worst fitting leggings I've ever had the misfortune to view

Did'nt like any of this range at all. Leggings were badly fitting and the tops were all mundane Bon Marche, McCalls type of stuff - hardly 'designer'. I can only guess at the chatter in the 'designer studio' when these offerings are first drawn. "oh yes daaaarling, just think of our great grannies - a front and back with a choice of sleeve to be decided, and don't forget we ARE making 25,000 pieces so no fancy bits thank you, we'll shove the embellishments on the next one to give'em a bit of glitz".

To be honest, the tsv reminds me of my Mum's 3 piece stretch covers from Plumbs in the 1970's - especially on the larger model (no offence but she should have worn a larger size)

I'm pretty sure I bought a couple of his tops in a store called Target in Florida years ago. Their clothes are on a par with those of Sainsbury and Tesco. Not bad for cheap n cheerful but not what I would expect as a TSV.

Buy 3 or 4 they are saying on the launch, that's nearly £100.00 with P&P for 4 tee shirts. I've seen better in Matalan and Primark. Sniggers at ankle pant.:mysmilie_17:

Dear lord those 'ankle pants' have to be the worst trousers I have ever seen :mysmilie_466: The fit is atrocious, and the camel toe!!! No wonder Jackie had her top pulled down as far as possible.

Having looked at the tee shirt again, it's Ok but too short if you have any sort of belly and as Tiddlywinks says the cap sleeves can be unflattering with any hint of loose underarm so I usually avoid this shape nowadays.I am reasonably trim but still have the issues.

I wasn't going to but then I saw Claire on the morning show and thought she looked so pretty. I like green though so I had a bit of a dilemma and ended up buying two, the turquoise and the one Claire was wearing. I really didn't like the midnight launch, that guy was so annoying! Also the camel toes, would anyone seriously where a "normal" length T shirt with legging? Especially white leggings? Oh and those yellow leggings eugh..

I wouldn't buy this but I love modal and the tee probably has a nice feel. By qvc standards it's more of a normal price. I've been quite shocked at how expensive Kim's stuff has become and some of the quality is so thin you wouldn't look at it if it was in a 50p clearance bin.

I can't watch long enough to decide if I like the fashion or not...that Guest sets my teeth on edge, he doesn't stop to draw breath.....:mysmilie_10:

The term 'camel toes' is totally new to me, but I think I can hazard a guess at the definition! I'm not surprised the models were embarrassed; I would be horrified to be dressed like that!

I wholeheartedly agree with the general opinion of Julian (the guest), and I do wish he would stop referring to the 'breast-line' (breasts in general, really); what's wrong with the good old 'bust-line'? Grrrr.

Nope, no way, not ever, would I wear this T shirt nor the camel toe leggings !
The T shirt reminds me of old china plate or dish patterns or cushions and Lands End, Marks, Boden and other stores all do cotton/modal T shirts in much nicer styles, patterns, colours and fit. I think it`s Lands End who do petite, regular, tall and plus sizes in their T`s so you`re sure of a good length and fit. This tsv would be way too short and clingy for a lot of people IMO.

Latest posts

Back