Isaac Mizrahi Live Short Sleeve Floral Print T-Shirt TSV 20/04/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

(mum writes)

Off topic, but I used to have Plumbs covers, all custom made. Took them all off one day to get them laundered and they were packed into a large black bag to keep them clean. Two days later, it came to putting them back on and I couldn't find them anywhere. Eventually, it transpired that my son had taken the rubbish out and not checked the bags first. My lovely, expensive, covers had been whisked off by the binmen two day previously. As you can imagine, I wasn't best pleased although I can still see the rabbit-in-the-headlights look on his face now which makes me laugh.

Also, why is it called Issac Mizrahi LIVE! ????

He's never here to present his own clothes.

Unfortunately he's represented by, in my opinion, hands-down the most obnoxious person. Julian somenting or other. Such a shame, as there were a few nice things in the show (and refreshingly quite a lot of cotton and viscose rather than endless polyester). I don't care who they pair him with, I can't bear him. However hyper he is, I'd rather watch David Sigal with his endless blowing kisses at the camera (and where is he these days?).

Latest posts

Back