it really 'is' becoming Bid TV mkII

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal world sell's the same old products, nutribullet, vibrapower, comfort and dreams ,karcher and Wagner?
Off topic well done Steve Allen LBC criticism of rocksandco and other channels. Don't know if anyone seen his tweets about rocksandco ? @steveallenshow read his tweets funny and true.

My mum listens to Steve Allen on LBC. She said he is a great fan of Sally Jaxx!!!!! He was somewhat, ahem, vocal about her return (and not in a good way). I haven't read his tweets as I am not on Twitter.

I can't tell you how delighted I am that the big Ideal World warehouse clearance is now on! Absolutely everything must go. Bring out the hazard tape, bring out the clipboard with the prices on it, bring on the dust sheets and presenters wearing casual clothes.

Ideal World now have the price siren as well. Hurry up and bring on the ticker with the buyers names across the bottom of the screen.

Bid is back and living on through Ideal World. Enjoy it.

Have some of this >

Last edited by a moderator:
On Bid, you just knew that Sally Jaxx was coming up because you could hear her three hours before she had her shift...

I can't tell you how delighted I am that the big Ideal World warehouse clearance is now on! Absolutely everything must go. Bring out the hazard tape, bring out the clipboard with the prices on it, bring on the dust sheets and presenters wearing casual clothes.

Ideal World now have the price siren as well. Hurry up and bring on the ticker with the buyers names across the bottom of the screen.

Bid is back and living on through Ideal World. Enjoy it.

Have some of this >

Not quite complete, when they start flogging things you can get in the Home and Bargain for a fiver and charging £14.99 for them, and things you can get in the pound shop and charge a tenner, all with £7.99 p&p per item, then the process be complete and if and when that happens..........I'm off!

Last edited:
Not quite complete, when they start flogging things you can get in the Home and Bargain for a fiver and charging £14.99 for them, and things you can get in the pound shop and charge a tenner, all with £7.99 p&p per item, then the process be complete and if and when that happens..........I'm off!

Don't forget from Bid, "Lee" from Ventnor - he hasn't been mentioned once on I/W, he must be having withdrawal symptoms, he was their best customer. :heartbroke:

Don't forget from Bid, "Lee" from Ventnor - he hasn't been mentioned once on I/W, he must be having withdrawal symptoms, he was their best customer. :heartbroke:

Good point Dave, he seems to have given up his shopping addiction. Or if you were very cynical, not like us lot of course, you might assume they had made him up. I know, as if they would do that...

It's true that Ideal World is slowly turning into the 'beloved' Bid TV, but if I said that a TV shopping channel was recently selling wash balls, tasteless garden gnomes and had buyers' names scrolling on the screen at least for a short while recently the answer in this case was actually QVC. They were only displaying the names of new buyers but nicely illustrates that the ghost of Bid TV isn't dead yet by any means.

It's true that Ideal World is slowly turning into the 'beloved' Bid TV, but if I said that a TV shopping channel was recently selling wash balls, tasteless garden gnomes and had buyers' names scrolling on the screen at least for a short while recently the answer in this case was actually QVC. They were only displaying the names of new buyers but nicely illustrates that the ghost of Bid TV isn't dead yet by any means.

That's true but you forgot to mention the high p&p, a lot of postage on QVC is around £7.95 now especially with the next day scam, I mean offer. Put QVC in Bids mucky studio setting and voila! you've got Bid TV. back by unpopular demand. :mysmilie_14:

Peter Simon sold a vacumn cleaner last night wearing a hi vis jacket, and tonight he is selling a vibrapower disc wearing one way

He was also selling a vacuum cleaner whilst wearing the jacket earlier this evening. The Vibrapower demo's truly bizarre; Peter Simon gritting his teeth on the Vibrapower whilst wearing a hi-vis jacket over a T-shirt, shorts & gym shoes.

Has to be seen to be believed.

He was also selling a vacuum cleaner whilst wearing the jacket earlier this evening. The Vibrapower demo's truly bizarre; Peter Simon gritting his teeth on the Vibrapower whilst wearing a hi-vis jacket over a T-shirt, shorts & gym shoes.

Has to be seen to be believed.

He wears that when out and about too, it's to warn people not to approach him or make eye contact.

Can I just say, not only does he look stupid wearing the hi-viz, not only the colour or the style of the jacket, that he looks a total prat! During the vacuum cleaner sale a couple of days ago he got down on his knees and started singing Leo Sayer's "When I Need Love" to the carpet. And that is true, I was not drunk at the time!

Can I just say, not only does he look stupid wearing the hi-viz, not only the colour or the style of the jacket, that he looks a total prat! During the vacuum cleaner sale a couple of days ago he got down on his knees and started singing Leo Sayer's "When I Need Love" to the carpet. And that is true, I was not drunk at the time!

Yes I saw that. Minutes later he was saying 'If you're like me and find it hard getting up and down stairs, this is a boon'......yet he'd just been sprawling all over the carpet like a baby!

I find it sad watching Peter Simon like he is, cause i was a child in the 90s and used to love him on Going Live and Live and Kicking.

What the hell changed him, to this eather big laughing stock

Yes I saw that. Minutes later he was saying 'If you're like me and find it hard getting up and down stairs, this is a boon'......yet he'd just been sprawling all over the carpet like a baby!

My mum said she noticed that - for a man who supposedly has many things wrong with his health, he leapt on the floor and then got up really quickly!

Latest posts

Back