Item for a Special Someone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was also called Pygmalion, she was a flower seller and he (the professor, Rex Harrison I think) befriended her and taught her to speak properly :)

That's right Darls......like wot we do in the Cheshire Set, talk proper that is! ;)

i think qvc is probably the best....i used to like ideal world until i had some horrendous problems with their customer service...:p

well i assure you that i have never been a member here before and it is not my intention to cause bother.

thank you for the welcome friend.

you're welcome.

Theres another bit further down, 24/7 that you get access to if you pay a donation, anything you want from about £3, tells you how to do it on the donate link up ^^^^^^^^^ there.

24/7 is everything on this earth except shopping channels, films, music, books, angry, health and beauty, daft questions, photo gallery, loads and is worth the donation. :)

I can promise you that I am not being aggressive, it's not my nature - I'm just stating my experiences as you have done. Like I said earlier, I know for certain that I'm not alone with the total lack of customer service and satisfaction and there have been many comments on it in the past.

I'm pleased to hear that your custom with them has always been given the time and attention you would wish but I feel it is unfair of you to make a generalisation that everyone else receives the same.

Suggest we leave it there and I can only hope that the first class service you receive continues.

BusyLizzie is not aggressive person at all, she is a kind hearted forum member, who is very caring. Like you Bl I have experienced bad service from ideal world as well, so I do sympathise with you. It is fustrating when you recieve this service and like you I just like things to run smoothly. I know its not everyones experience, and I do appreciate that. But me personally I have to agree with BusyLizzie. xx

Just wait until you have a 'blonde' and 'senior' moment together then you might have problems Dazzler.............;):D

I will be fine I understand everything perfectly, and I can always rely on you BL to put me straight xx:D

I WILL JUST ADD MY BIT TOO
theres no easy pay ,their postage is damn right more expensive for even the smallest items,
in my apinion they arnt real , they all act fals on there ,i like qvc because they sell their products properly and they dont over do their selling technique like ideal world do ,

on the contrary, i believe that QVC have employed false people who have hoodwinked you into believing they are real when in reality it is they who are the falsestest. the IW presenters may be false, they just aren't as good at it as the QVC ones, which would suggest that they are realerer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back