Items repeating?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_701:

:mysmilie_11: i have the enigmatic smile of her whose in the louvre - the smug old dear, - painted by whatsisface, really old - cant think of her name - damn my eyes!! my brain has decided to cease up on me! call for care in the commm...unity.. need post it notes now....! I dont mean Nanna (katherine tate's character) got it in nick of time Mona Lisa (or in my case Moana lotta persian!!) lolxxxx

Spot the Persianglitter:-

xxxxx

Attachments

• modern-mona-lisa.jpg
    modern-mona-lisa.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Monalisa%20Cartoon.jpg
    Monalisa%20Cartoon.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Monalisa%20in%20a%20bar.jpg
    Monalisa%20in%20a%20bar.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Monalisa%20Pest%20Patrol.jpg
    Monalisa%20Pest%20Patrol.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 205
Yes, that would be me - the one with the beard!!! :mysmilie_61: how did you get my piccy?? :mysmilie_17:

PS I am assuming it is a beard?? I am really going to have to get an upgrade of my glasses! (it could be one of those creatures from Alien??) I feel like Eli (from last of the summer wine! lol) cant see a thing clearly, all fuzzy - as it is my glasses are for Musky! (anyone remember Deputy Dawg! lol) Its a very BUSHY beard - luxurious!! I could join ZZ Top! lol xxxxxx

Well it couldn't have been number two picture.....that one is me having been ''face-in-hole.com'd'' :mysmilie_697:

PS I am assuming it is a beard?? I am really going to have to get an upgrade of my glasses! (it could be one of those creatures from Alien??) I feel like Eli (from last of the summer wine! lol) cant see a thing clearly, all fuzzy - as it is my glasses are for Musky! (anyone remember Deputy Dawg! lol) Its a very BUSHY beard - luxurious!! I could join ZZ Top! lol xxxxxx

:mysmilie_61: For some reason that pic wont go bigger but I thought it was a gas mask?....maybe I need to borrow your glasses PG? :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_61: For some reason that pic wont go bigger but I thought it was a gas mask?....maybe I need to borrow your glasses PG? :mysmilie_697:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiya!! karate chop (or should I say, pork chop!! lol) is Miss Piggy doing the ads for Scottish Widows pension funds now?

I like my beard so much, I am off to get a job with Remington (they make electric shavers!) had an email of James Russell - he said he could recommend me a damn fine shaving balm - (HIS!! as he doesnt use it, seeing as he hardly ever has to shave!! ME OOOWWW!!) Persianglitter needs her claws trimming! lol :mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_17:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiya!! karate chop (or should I say, pork chop!! lol) is Miss Piggy doing the ads for Scottish Widows pension funds now?

I like my beard so much, I am off to get a job with Remington (they make electric shavers!) had an email of James Russell - he said he could recommend me a damn fine shaving balm - (HIS!! as he doesnt use it, seeing as he hardly ever has to shave!! ME OOOWWW!!) Persianglitter needs her claws trimming! lol :mysmilie_701: :mysmilie_17:

I'm so sorry PG, especially now that I know you love your "beard" so much, but Reddwarf is correct (nonetheless, still very you if I may say so). Sorry for the previous dud picture (don't know what happened there). Let's try again:-
xxxx

Attachments

• Monalisa%20Pest%20Patrol.jpg
    Monalisa%20Pest%20Patrol.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 180
Yay! That one works :mysmilie_696:, although why would they make a gas mask that doesn't cover your eyes?......

That post about James Russells shaving balm......creased me up, made my day! :mysmilie_61:

Yay! That one works :mysmilie_696:, although why would they make a gas mask that doesn't cover your eyes?......That post about James Russells shaving balm......creased me up, made my day! :mysmilie_61:

Git wiv da programme girrrrl! If you're gonna be all pedantic about it, it's an exterminator's mask. So here, just for you, a choice:-
xxx

Attachments

• 39b5969b9f28751c8edf1d8b54217432.jpg
    39b5969b9f28751c8edf1d8b54217432.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Gas-Mask-on-Mona-Lisa--37450.jpg
    Gas-Mask-on-Mona-Lisa--37450.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 181
Just shows you, how myopic i am - dead disappointed now!
Didnt think it was a gas mask - although can tell you, these days they are called a Respirator !! :mysmilie_701: - (make you talk funny, and sound like Darth Vadar on 80 a day! lol like what the SAS use) it could be a desparate bandito exterminator mask - or what a Ninja would wear?

I cant be the Mona Lisa with the spliff - i gave up smoking years ago! but taken up biting my nails instead - I should wear a goal keepers hockey maskey - and be a Hannibal Lecture Persian! lol xxx Ps What am I going to do with my Remington Razor, and the 46 cubic litres of shaving balm (from James Russell) now???? my weekend is OFFICIALLY ruined ! lol :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_12:

Just shows you, how myopic i am - dead disappointed now!
Didnt think it was a gas mask - although can tell you, these days they are called a Respirator !! :mysmilie_701: - (make you talk funny, and sound like Darth Vadar on 80 a day! lol like what the SAS use) it could be a desparate bandito exterminator mask - or what a Ninja would wear?

I cant be the Mona Lisa with the spliff - i gave up smoking years ago! but taken up biting my nails instead - I should wear a goal keepers hockey maskey - and be a Hannibal Lecture Persian! lol xxx Ps What am I going to do with my Remington Razor, and the 46 cubic litres of shaving balm (from James Russell) now???? my weekend is OFFICIALLY ruined ! lol :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_12:

Don't push me now! :mysmilie_73: xx

Git wiv da programme girrrrl! If you're gonna be all pedantic about it, it's an exterminator's mask. So here, just for you, a choice:-
xxx

Then it will 'ave to be the first one to get me snout in :mysmilie_81::mysmilie_697:

I razed a few eyebrows this morning - literally, found a new purpose for me Remington!! ear hair!! and dennis healy type eye brows !!! make enough money to go over to new zealand, and open my own sheep shearing business - (known as a BaaBaa's over there!!) :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: I dont know though, me in charge of a Razor - its a bit dangerous - seeing as i cut my husband's hair once, and forgot to put the blade size cover (No.2) on - took it straight down to the wood - he WAS not impressed!!! :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back