It's all about me!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What gets me even more than that is when the presenters say something like this. so you get the item, try it on, then after 30 days you may say "I'll tell you what Claire, it's not really what I expected" no problem,just send it back to me!!!!! AGGGGHHH!!!!!! What are we going to do? Fill in the returns form thus....in the box marked "other"....It's really not for me Claire, then scribble out the address on the label and write FAO Claire Sutton, QVC, Battersea. ....double Aggghhhh!

OK confession time. My name is Trixiewoo and **gulp** I have dustbags on my handbags. :blush: Ooooh, I feel so much better now!

I tend to keep my handbags in the bottom of the wardrobe and and one of the cats just loves to climb in there, make a little den and have a sleep. It makes it just so much more comfortable for his little furry bum sleeping on covered bags, rather than a lump of cold leather. So, you see, it's not for me - it's for the sake of animal welfare!

JF was presenting a few weeks back a hairdyer I think and the lady doing the demo said that the grey haired model was her Mum to which Franks replies "Still up love"? I thought it was the rudest thing I had ever heard and no one batted an eyelid, am I strange?

JF was presenting a few weeks back a hairdyer I think and the lady doing the demo said that the grey haired model was her Mum to which Franks replies "Still up love"? I thought it was the rudest thing I had ever heard and no one batted an eyelid, am I strange?

No you are not. She is the strange one.

i find the comments about JF being spolied and snobby etc slightly surprising. i do know what you mean because of the comments she makes but she's always seemed common as muck to me.

I really don't mind JF, she certainly isn't the worst in my* pecking order of presenters.

* I say "my" because it is my own humble opinion !. She is certainly spoilt, no doubt by her hubby but I don't see her as arrogant and full of herself, just a bit "thick".

P.S. I'm in Florida atm but it's so nice to log on occasionally and see that nothing has changed in my absence.!

Linda xx

i find the comments about JF being spolied and snobby etc slightly surprising. i do know what you mean because of the comments she makes but she's always seemed common as muck to me.

I've thought that too, but not been brave enough to say so!

Debbie Flint is my present pet hate, much worse than Franks, so self centred, I do not want to know how she takes off her bra, or that her dressing room is littered with her dinner, or whatever. Overbearing, egotistic and come up from nowhere, like JF I would think. nothing wrong with that, I hasten to say, so long as you do not spout pretentious garbage all the time.

I thought it was funny. Sorry but there are a lot worse things being spouted on QVC.
I don't care for JF but she doesn't stir up hatred in me like she obviously does to some peeps.

This thread led me to go and have a read of J F's blog and her profile said that she has "starred in a West End musical" I thought maybe she was dance trained (as are Jullia, Claire and Jilly I think) but starring in a musical? in the West End? perhaps not the west end of London, after all every city, town and village has a west end. I wonder what musical it was?

Before she was a presenter JF JF was an actress and had appeared on TV and has starred in West End musicals.

Clearly not that impressive as she would have stayed in the West End & spared all of us.

Can't imagine her in a stage show. If she turned sideways, nobody would be able to see her

Latest posts

Back