Its official

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
QVC are morphing into IW! Just browsing the TV schedule and week commencing 14 March there are two garden TSVs.

THere is also a Basso TSV which doubtless will be a spring mac with detachable lining/reversible that can be dressed up......... etc etc!!
not forgetting yet another candle TSV - yay:down:

QVC are morphing into IW! Just browsing the TV schedule and week commencing 14 March there are two garden TSVs.

THere is also a Basso TSV which doubtless will be a spring mac with detachable lining/reversible that can be dressed up......... etc etc!!
not forgetting yet another candle TSV - yay:down:

great can hardly wait YAWN!!!!!!!
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

They only need a steam cleaner and a 13 In One Ladder TSV and the transformation is complete.

I only occasionaly watch ideal world,and then only for a very short time,but last night they had their beauty expert on,I have seen her once before so I assume she is their expert.Anyway she was very professional looking and seemed really nice,not shouty,and no mention of celebs.Why can't we have someone like her on qvc instead of AY.

I only occasionaly watch ideal world,and then only for a very short time,but last night they had their beauty expert on,I have seen her once before so I assume she is their expert.Anyway she was very professional looking and seemed really nice,not shouty,and no mention of celebs.Why can't we have someone like her on qvc instead of AY.

Yeah, that's Mandy Penalver - I really rate her tbh, she's a very natural, pretty lady and doesn't just advocate smearing the latest wonder cream on your face, she always advocates an holistic approach to beauty, looking at diet, fitness etc. She has said on air her beauty secret is Rosehip Oil, and at 45 she looks amazing. Obv she's still only a saleswoman so will have to big up whatever she's flogging but at least there's no screeching and yelling. Or slapping people :wink:

Wow,she's 45? I am stunned! she looks years younger than that,all the more reason to think she would be preferable to AY

Latest posts

Back