I've emailed personal shopper.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:up: Absolutely love the design - TJC take note please!!:tongue:

They probably will take note, i have noticed they have made some Iliana Colombian Emerald and diamond earrings, so they do listen to their customers as they have had so many texts asking for those and the presenters kept saying we haven't made any but we will pass it on and they have lol

Heehee, this would be good news for me, inevitably it would work out a better deal all round to make a batch rather than just the one:wink:......so long as they did it in a size small enough as generally TJC rings are too big for me, age old subject I know :devil:

This has all gone a bit quiet, I got an email at the beginning of the week but still waiting on the buying dept :wonder:

I'm glad someone is getting some help from PS!

I recently e-mailed them several times about an item, and so far no reply at all...

Ah now I've wandered off as the impatient old tart that I am, I've got this to see if I still love the design.....I think I do!

Haha, it isn't obvious that it is a 'Diamoneeeeek' then :angel:, I was tipped the wink to a QVC looky likey and thought I would get it for a gander. Plan is if I still love the design will go ahead at some stage for a real one :tongue:

Latest posts

Back