Jackie Kabler on Kim & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Just watching JK on the Kim & Co hour and can't believe how much older she looks in this range than in her usual Join attire. The same applies to Tania in her 'lovely' tiered dress with red shoes! I know everyone's taste is different but taste aside, it's amazing how you perceive someone's age and even personality based on what they wear!

The bright flowery top she was wearing didnt do her any favours or the models .There is so much loose material in the front which looks like maternity wear.At least Join is baggy all over. I think plain suits Jackie more.

I am absolutely sick of every brand showcasing their items with the dreaded leggings.

I personally don't wear them and some of the models look dreadful in them-add a shark bite hem or a Kim n co smock and its a fashion disaster for me!

Ha Ha AY trying to flog Fillerina says Jackie K loves it 'She was covering dangerous and important situations and criminal situations for news before us' err do you mean she was a news reporter before flogging on QVC AY:mysmilie_17:

You mean she has actual experience of interviewing someone and letting them get a few words in edgewise? No, I can't believe that was ever possible..
Ha Ha AY trying to flog Fillerina says Jackie K loves it 'She was covering dangerous and important situations and criminal situations for news before us' err do you mean she was a news reporter before flogging on QVC AY:mysmilie_17:

I am absolutely sick of every brand showcasing their items with the dreaded leggings.I personally don't wear them and some of the models look dreadful in them-add a shark bite hem or a Kim n co smock and its a fashion disaster for me!

Totally agree ! AND they always show them being worn with killer heels !!! ok, hands up how many misshapen women on here (and who are young enough) dress like this on a regular basis ? I know fashion changes, but heels and leggings were always a no no, as was black tights and white shoes (ugh!) . Most sights at my local Co-op wear leggings with trainers or flat shoes. It must be a 'London' thing.

Not a London thing. I never see anyone in killer heels and I'm out and about quite a bit. Maybe they change into them in the office . Running about on the Tube and among crowds which London is very crowded these days you'd soon break an ankle or fall over. I think most people keep the heels for special occasions,weddings and the like.Never see them with leggings under any circumstances.

Not only that but the models are all ready taller than most of us so putting them in killer heals makes them even taller so giving a false impression of just how long anything they are showing actually is.
I have never brought so called fashion from Q as I am only 5'3" tall so everything would be down to the ground on me and knowing my luck I would fall over it and break a leg !.

Totally agree ! AND they always show them being worn with killer heels !!! ok, hands up how many misshapen women on here (and who are young enough) dress like this on a regular basis ? I know fashion changes, but heels and leggings were always a no no, as was black tights and white shoes (ugh!) . Most sights at my local Co-op wear leggings with trainers or flat shoes. It must be a 'London' thing.

Those wear leggings, especially those of the fuller figure (although there is nothing wrong with the fuller figure) should be legally obliged to look at their rear view in the mirror before venturing out, also, the wearing of flesh coloured leggings should become a criminal offence.:mysmilie_5::mysmilie_520::mysmilie_17:

I am absolutely sick of every brand showcasing their items with the dreaded leggings.

I personally don't wear them and some of the models look dreadful in them-add a shark bite hem or a Kim n co smock and its a fashion disaster for me!

Absolutely! Leggings look shocking on most people. Showcased with killer heels they look stupid. They flatter very few people and l agree they do not do anything for people who have a fuller figure, and that includes me! I think they could possibly be acceptable as exercise wear because they would be comfortable and allow you to move around freely.

I only wear leggings under a knee length dress, instead of tights - I can't stand tights, so my assets are definitely covered by the dress !

You would never catch me in leggings, I have trouble enough getting into my knee highs....:mysmilie_17:

Definitely not. The only people I ever see with leggings on are youngsters, and invariably with ballet flats.

The looks we see on QVC is a QVC thing, and as with so much on QVC bears no relation to what is actually happening on any high street in the land!

I have some black leggings which I wear under knee length knitted tunics or knee length shirt style dresses. My bum is NOT on show nor is my tum. I`m tall (5ft 10) and even though I am not a model size 10 or 12, I`m actually size 18 at the top, size 16 at the bottom, my legs are quite slim and the leggings are only visible from the knee downwards. If I`m wearing them with a knitted tunic I tend to wear ankle boots, if I`m wearing the leggings with a shirt dress then I tend to wear ballet flats. There is no way I`d ever be seen dead wearing leggings with just a T shirt or a short top or jumper and believe me I`ve seen plenty plus size ladies doing exactly that and not a single one of them looked good. Very young, very slim women can get away with it but everybody else just looks ridiculous.

I only wear leggings under a knee length dress, instead of tights - I can't stand tights, so my assets are definitely covered by the dress !

I cannot bear tights either I hated wearing them for work. I wonder why it was made compulsory to wear tights for work:mysmilie_10: I used to wear stockings whenever possible.

I have some black leggings which I wear under knee length knitted tunics or knee length shirt style dresses. My bum is NOT on show nor is my tum. I`m tall (5ft 10) and even though I am not a model size 10 or 12, I`m actually size 18 at the top, size 16 at the bottom, my legs are quite slim and the leggings are only visible from the knee downwards. If I`m wearing them with a knitted tunic I tend to wear ankle boots, if I`m wearing the leggings with a shirt dress then I tend to wear ballet flats. There is no way I`d ever be seen dead wearing leggings with just a T shirt or a short top or jumper and believe me I`ve seen plenty plus size ladies doing exactly that and not a single one of them looked good. Very young, very slim women can get away with it but everybody else just looks ridiculous.

Some people who wear leggings with just a T shirt or a short top look kind of vulgar, showing "camel toe " I wear leggings with tunics, and I don't wear tight tunics with them either, this is where Yong Kim , and Marla Wayne come in handy with tunics that do not cling on the rear and are long enough to cover one's modesty. Some of these "high-low" or "dip back "
tops are too high up at the front, that they too show " the camel toe "

Thick Leggings and long tunics but with boots (sorry some have heels but they lengthen my short legs as there is no join) or pump(s) (Glen eat your heart out). Never ever with a T shirt unless you are young and thin. White heels No no no.

Latest posts

Back