Jackie Kabler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I know she gets mixed reviews but I do enjoy her shows with guests such as Carla Laszlo, Ruth Langsford and a woman who represents a brand of fab leather shoes (from Leeds I think). It’s the sort of chatter I like, more adult & amusing than the usual long list of which products they own, what their grandchildren have and how many holiday homes they own.

I agree EM, I've always liked her, although I was surprised when she first joined 'Q' to be honest. Nothing wrong with it at all, but I just thought as a journalist etc, she could have done better for herself.
God, that actually sounds terrible, hopefully you know what I'm actually trying to say? Like say if Meryl Streep decided to join Emmerdale for example.

Sorry but I can’t stand her, it’s a close call between her an Chuntley.

No preshow preparation, gives out totally incorrect information because her googling skills are slapdash, looks a mess, acts like a giddy mare.

Still I suppose each to their own and I’ve now to the point that I don’t like any of the banshee females at all even Julia who once could be relied upon to give a professional presentation.

Latest posts

Back