Jacqui Josephs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Blimey, every time I turn on the tele there she is. If she's not doing the narrative and giving expert advice on Homes Under the Hammer, I see her self describe as a "fashion designer" on Money for Nothing, and now she's giving her all flogging Nina Leonard ! What's her Agent putting her up for next? Bargain Hunt ? (as they're clearly dumbing down with their 'experts'), or maybe the One Show. She's clearly in flavour with the production companies who provide the BBC with programmes.

Blimey, every time I turn on the tele there she is. If she's not doing the narrative and giving expert advice on Homes Under the Hammer, I see her self describe as a "fashion designer" on Money for Nothing, and now she's giving her all flogging Nina Leonard ! What's her Agent putting her up for next? Bargain Hunt ? (as they're clearly dumbing down with their 'experts'), or maybe the One Show. She's clearly in flavour with the production companies who provide the BBC with programmes.
shes acutally done nina leonard for quite a while just she takes time off to go film her other shows

Nina Leonard styles are more modern than Kim&Co imo, but of a similar poly fabric. They sell very well on QVC Italy. Kate often makes an appearance here. Although she's the owner of the company, her selling pitch is so much better than Jaquie's. Jacqui is overly enthusiastic about all the clothes, which hints of insincerity imo.

I think a lot depends on the type of tv we each watch, but when I first saw her I had no clue who she was so I googled her. Now that I know you are spot on.

Latest posts

Back