James Russel should be sacked from Sit-up for his constant lies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes you're right Wirral, I seem to recall that it used to be 5 items max, (not that anyone who knows them would want to buy their overpriced over rated toot anyway) lol.

Yes you're right Wirral, I seem to recall that it used to be 5 items max, (not that anyone who knows them would want to buy their overpriced over rated toot anyway) lol.

Imagine if you did order nine items though, £71.91 p+p. Outrageous, and imagine if it was nine pairs of earrings!!!!!

Imagine if you did order nine items though, £71.91 p+p. Outrageous, and imagine if it was nine pairs of earrings!!!!!

I noticed the 'per item' had gone missing for the last couple of days and did hear that you can order up to 9 items in one phone call.....how bliddy generous of them :rolleyes:

The only way these channels will be brought to justice is when people have been ripped off, like the above. That and the actual quality of the absolute tat that gets 'couriered to their doors'. Then people will realise what a shoddy outfit they are. They will lose customers. It is starting already. The huge quantities they have for a 1p or a £1 aren't shifting quite so readily.

I think I've got it sussed. Most people when they phone in and buy a product, they are buying one item alone and it will cost them £7.99 in p&p, if they buy another item a bit later, they'll also pay £7.99 to have it delivered as it's a separate order. If you buy online, and purchase a number of items, they will charge you £7.99 per order, and if you spend £50 or more then p&p's free. Now why would they want to put the words "per item"? It only serves to underline how overpriced the P&P is, so if the customer is buying the one item on screen, the words "per item" are superfluous, and in their best interest to scrap. When it comes to multibuy items, then I don't know, either they'd have to put the "per item" back, or charge the viewer £7.99 per order (the same as they do for online purchases), perhaps we could email them and find out.

Latest posts

Back