Jay Cooper (Sewing Machine Man) on Watchdog BBC One Tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jay Cooper has sent Joanna instead (could that be his daughter?), no 15 year guarantee this time, no mention of Jay's company or website and no mention of free sewing lessons in Borehamwood (where coopers are based)- Andy Hodgson has said the free lessons are inHertfordshire. I remember last time they were selling this machine for £149.99 but with a 15 year guarantee. They've only sold 88 with 3 minutes left whereas in the past before Jay's appearance on watchdog they were selling 200-300 easy at the higher price of £149.99 (albeit with the fake 15 year guarantee)

Come back Jay we miss you!:wave:

Jay's on an extended holiday to the Tommy and Kate sweat shop where he'll be giving tips 'n tricks on sewing garments with the Coopers SUX5000 sewing machine :grin:

unless i have gone mad it was stated last time that jay cooper owned sewingmachinedirect

nah he owns sewingmachinediscount. sewingmachinedirect are a different company

Sewing Machines Direct are indeed a different company, I have dealt with them on many occasions. They are totally reliable and very helpful. Their customer service is superb.

Mr Bernard, Mr Cooper and Mr Isow are 3 he has used so far. His real name is Jay Cooper Isow and I believe he does have a brother called Bernard who isn't involved in the day to day running of the business.

What name would you suggest he change to via deed poll? How about Will I.AM A. Crook. (William A Crook) Esquire

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back