Jeanne Beker - Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I see Jeanne Beker's line, Edit, is on the 19th, the same day as Trinny&Susannah. I know which one I will be watching. She is a well-known Canadian journalist, newspaper and television, and in the fashion industry, an 'expert'. Hosting FashionTelevision, fashion segments, writing a fashion column, interviewing, author, judge on Canada'sNextTopModel. Her clothes have been in high-end department stores ie: TheBay. What this range is like, I don't know. But as far as her fashion knowledge and television experience, she's GotIt. Wonder who the presenter will be? x Snarly

She will definitely be easier on SnarlyBrain than Kim's rat-a-tat-tat yacking and inane giggling. JB's from Taronna (Toronto) and I wonder where her clothes are made. I haven't seen any promos on Q for her clothes, but don't watch all the time. ThankGoodness there will be a few newcomers, next weekend.

here is 12 items

Item no. 103232
Edit by Jeanne Beker Colour Block Drape Neck Sweater
QVC Price £44.50
Surprise Price £36.84

Item no. 103239
Edit by Jeanne Beker Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Knit Top
QVC Price £42.50
Introductory Price £38.64

Item no. 103231
Edit by Jeanne Beker Colour Block Tunic Dress
QVC Price £49.00
Introductory Price £44.52

Item no. 103234
Edit by Jeanne Beker 3/4 Sleeve Sweater
QVC Price £49.50

Item no. 103233
Edit by Jeanne Beker Colour Block Cardigan
QVC Price £51.00

Item no. 103230
Edit by Jeanne Beker Coloured Denim Boot Cut Trouser
QVC Price £53.50

Item no. 103238
Edit by Jeanne Beker Rib Knit Edge to Edge Cardigan
QVC Price £68.50

Item no. 103223
Edit by Jeanne Beker Sleeveless Shift Dress with Faux Leather
QVC Price £68.50

Item no. 103224
Edit by Jeanne Beker Short Sleeve Ponte Shift Dress
QVC Price £78.00
Introductory Price £70.92

Item no. 103225
Edit by Jeanne Beker Rib Knit Shift Dress
QVC Price £72.50

Item no. 103235
Edit by Jeanne Beker Envelope Collar Knit Cardigan
QVC Price £102.50

Item no. 103236
Edit by Jeanne Beker Zip Through Knit Cardigan
QVC Price £112.00

Don't think Kimmy need worry, Edit is a lot of black, typical waterfall cardies, leggings and layering. Will be interested but think it will be very pricey. She is not on QUS.

@SuperCoolWillow, you are ACE, thank you for that!!! @Janie, Kim's way-of-talking is HersUniquely, not that of a typical Canuck, thankfully. I saw JB (Jeannie) on telly, (CityLine Television), doing fashion segments, years ago, and her accent was understandable. Whether her clothes are okay, I dunno - bit pricey in SnarlyWorld. eg: cardi £112 :eek:uch: x Snarly

PLEASE no more waterfall cardigans ! far from hiding my tummy they just seem to accentuate it. Anyone else find this ?

@SuperCoolWillow, you are ACE, thank you for that!!! @Janie, Kim's way-of-talking is HersUniquely, not that of a typical Canuck, thankfully. I saw JB (Jeannie) on telly, (CityLine Television), doing fashion segments, years ago, and her accent was understandable. Whether her clothes are okay, I dunno - bit pricey in SnarlyWorld. eg: cardi £112 :eek:uch: x Snarly

yeah, have to say i didn't hear anyone talk like that in montreal - or dress like that ;)