Jenny's wedding....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's only a hunch but I doubt they will stop Peter from 'performing', he still shifts loads of stock. But with the 'lesser' presenters maybe the cabaret and 'fan mail' is a luxury they can no longer afford and they just want them to sell?

I hope they put an end to many of the 'games' too, some of which could easily be considered to be a bit of a swizz anyway (as you know better than anyone Mega!).

OHHHHHHH YESSSSSS I'm like the great great great great great grandparent on this forum having watched Peter for around 10 years I know him inside out as you can tell by a decade of quotes, we all know he isn't regular but other than that I actually know nothing about him

I'm left with lots of questions

Does he live with Bet?
Does he live with Maud?
Does he live with both :O 1 gets him Tuesday-Friday the other gets him Friday night-Monday night?
Does he live with neither?
Does he live alone?
Are him and pop it in pete the postman more than friends?
Does the butcher really give him lots of meat?
Does the Vicar really meet him on wet Tuesdays? and why not dry Tuesdays?
Just how many mattress protectors did he go strite through when he was ill?
Is his house really getting compulsory purchased for HS2?

In all seriousness though Pete if your reading this I love watching you

Last edited:
Hear Hear, Peter is truly great, he is THE star of Bid TV and a true entertainer. Only him and Our Steve left now that Andy Hodgson has gone

I thought this was the random thread but just seen its for Jenny, She's going to be so disappointed when she comes on here and thinks owwwwww 3 pages all about me and then half of it is about Pete's tales

I thought this was the random thread but just seen its for Jenny, She's going to be so disappointed when she comes on here and thinks owwwwww 3 pages all about me and then half of it is about Pete's tales

She'll be OK Mega. I reckon Jenny Topp can talk about herself more than enough without us adding to the conversation :mysmilie_59:

It was the same people getting shout-outs anyway, so if anything they have done mason a favour as he no longer has to say the same ol names and he doesn't become the bad guy in doing so.

very clever bid management

I've just switched on to Bid and Jenny is still there, she was on much earlier when I watched as well at around lunch time
how much air time does that self centred, vain, opinionated woman want for goodness sake?.........oh, hang on, I think I might have worked it out! :giggle::doh:

They can put her on all the time for me, I think she's a gorgeous looking and very sexy woman.

Just a quick one (look to the camera at the right... pause!).......I would miss Peter Simon's tales so much.... he reminds me of a cross between Frankie Howerd & Benny Hill!!!:mysmilie_59:

But seriously I can't make head nor tail out of his stories, I imagine a man, wrapped in a fleece throw, smeared in snake serum, worry angel in hand, low setting on the heater, rocking back and fore with a size 28 woman sitting at his side wearing fake faux boots, loads of tanzanite rings on, control underwear, making home made cards and looking forward to the cruise next autumn.....

Just a quick one (look to the camera at the right... pause!).......I would miss Peter Simon's tales so much.... he reminds me of a cross between Frankie Howerd & Benny Hill!!!:mysmilie_59:

But seriously I can't make head nor tail out of his stories, I imagine a man, wrapped in a fleece throw, smeared in snake serum, worry angel in hand, low setting on the heater, rocking back and fore with a size 28 woman sitting at his side wearing fake faux boots, loads of tanzanite rings on, control underwear, making home made cards and looking forward to the cruise next autumn.....

wow stunning, you've left me speechless with your observations and not in a good way
I feel I should warn you that imaginings like that are not good for you, it can be very psychologically damaging
it would be irresponsible of me to encourage this - I'm worried for you stunning, don't do this to yourself

P.S. you forgot to mention the knitted combinations she wears! :mysmilie_13:

My wedding was such a sad day - even the the cake was in tiers (tears) .. OK, it's one of those gags that works better when spoken, I'll get my coat.

Latest posts

Back