Jill Franks Husband

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know Jill can be very annoying at times but I dont see how insulting her husband has anything to do with shopping telly. They have according to her blog been married for 16 years so are obviously happy with each other and that is all that matters.

I disagree I don't find Jill very annoying and infact I wish her a long happy marriage.
Though I feel I can still express that having money in the wallet can go a long way to help.

:sun:

I think it was the post about not being a looker that Merryone was objecting to, not the size of his wallet.

This is all very spiteful. How would one of you feel if someone insulted your partner? Also how on earth do you know she married him for his money?

She clearly loves him, he clearly adores her and they have a good lifestyle. I wish I was half as lucky.

This is all very spiteful. How would one of you feel if someone insulted your partner? Also how on earth do you know she married him for his money?

She clearly loves him, he clearly adores her and they have a good lifestyle. I wish I was half as lucky.

Gosh !

Your the one that's said she married him for his money, I have never said such I thing and it never crossed my mind.
Loads of times I've heard Jill refer to her Larry being gorgeous and that they hate being apart due to work commitments.
All I have said having money in this day when many happy marriages are coming under a great deal of strain, money in the wallet can be of great help.

Last edited:
Jill Franks is far from being one of my more likeable and proficient presenters but - and this may be revolutionary! - not everyone chooses a partner for their looks. Surely personality and nature are more conducive to the success of a relationship than whether one is extremely handsome or not? One's looks diminish with age anyway. Having said that, I cannot see anything wrong with Larry Franks.

I do--- just love the British Bulldog! there is/was one at St Annes Lancs called Louis.He once got out of the garden, got on a local bus & no-one wanted to approach him.They kept him on the bus until it reached the Depot & fortunately someone recognised him & contacted the owner who was frantically looking for him! Lovely dog a gentle giant.Sorry getting away from JF & OH!

I do--- just love the British Bulldog! there is/was one at St Annes Lancs called Louis.He once got out of the garden, got on a local bus & no-one wanted to approach him.They kept him on the bus until it reached the Depot & fortunately someone recognised him & contacted the owner who was frantically looking for him! Lovely dog a gentle giant.Sorry getting away from JF & OH!

Sorry: I think I misunderstood your meaning :giggle:

reminds me of the two pigs that did not want to be pork chops and ran away. the press had a field day telling their story. for once i actually listened to the news.

reminds me of the two pigs that did not want to be pork chops and ran away. the press had a field day telling their story. for once i actually listened to the news.

Ah bless' em, they were trying to save their bacon. It was a crackling story even though some journos hammed it up a bit.

Back to Larry - sow what if he's not handsome, perhaps he was the runt of the litter and maybe he's a boar, but Jill obviously loves him and he makes her happy which is all that matters.

He's not drop dead gorgeous, but so what. He probably is to her and 16 years is more than most of us manage. I cannot stand her as a presenter - I don't like the obvious lying or the pink girly handbag ridiculous comments or the OTTness with certain guests! However, what her hubby looks loike really is quite irrelevant! How many of us are married to Brad Pitt / George Clooney?

No, dear: the word you're looking for is "rancid".

Mind you, I thought I'd seen him before:

Happy_Tree_Friends_032-nutty.jpg

:devil:

Brutalmente, but fairly accurate.:giggle:

Why so nasty?

I thought this thread had died from natural causes but........ I see it's been revivied.

Whether or not you like JF I think it's out of order to slag off her husband here - it's just plain mean and nasty and trying to turn it into a joke about her marrying him for his walllet is no better.

I thought this thread had died from natural causes but........ I see it's been revivied.

Whether or not you like JF I think it's out of order to slag off her husband here - it's just plain mean and nasty and trying to turn it into a joke about her marrying him for his walllet is no better.

They have been maried for a long time so hardly think its just his wallet that attracts her anyway. Quite agree its innecessary to slag her other half off. very hurtful.

Jill franks Husband is the guy who gets absoultely FUMING at the various posts that pop up, on here, degrading his beautiful wife:wink:

Bless! beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. :biggrin:

He's not drop dead gorgeous, but so what. He probably is to her and 16 years is more than most of us manage. I cannot stand her as a presenter - I don't like the obvious lying or the pink girly handbag ridiculous comments or the OTTness with certain guests! However, what her hubby looks loike really is quite irrelevant! How many of us are married to Brad Pitt / George Clooney?

Pah forget them Clooney schmooney, I'm not not married but very happily other halfed off for over 17 years and my fella is a babe :rock:

Latest posts

Back