Jill Franks is bearable!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Just watching her with Alexis on the l'Occitane show. She seems to have stepped down her usual hyperventilating style. She's actually allowing the guest to speak! I'm speechless! lol

Have got a bit more time on my hands at the moment as I'm ill with bilateral conjunctivitis :-( I thought I'd tune into QVC since it's been a while now since I had time.

I thought she was slightly better than her usual self. She did do that "fake conversation" thing when they cut to a break, however.

Its the constant 'Miss Piggy flicking' of her hair that gets my goat ! like some silly teenager, and the constant clawing of her hands to make a point - she even had Lulu doing it !!!

Its the constant 'Miss Piggy flicking' of her hair that gets my goat ! like some silly teenager, and the constant clawing of her hands to make a point - she even had Lulu doing it !!!

Yes, you're right about the hair flicking. Her naso-labio lines looked a little more pronounced, I thought. I laughed watching as she slathered herself in shea butter, billing and cooing with faux enthusiasm!

The dreadful hair flicking, why not cut it? it would be out of the way then.
If I switch on and it is her presenting, I switch off again.

Latest posts

Back