Jill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clothescloth

Registered Shopper
I’ve criticised Jill Franks hair in the past, but I feel I must now comment and compliment her on her hair yesterday. She seems to have invested in one of those curly whirly things that were the TSV the other day. The style really suited her, and looked fab. Her hair looked in good condition, and the style really ‘lifted’ her face. Well done Jill!

1649540298224.png
yet another biker jacket as a tsv - I love love love mine.

Honestly ? I've watched qvc for years, and I have yet to see her look 'nice' ! before she went blonde, her hair was no better as she grew her fringe out (remember that?), she appears to have got thinner over the years, and despite her love of all things fashion, has no idea what suits her.

I’ve criticised Jill Franks hair in the past, but I feel I must now comment and compliment her on her hair yesterday. She seems to have invested in one of those curly whirly things that were the TSV the other day. The style really suited her, and looked fab. Her hair looked in good condition, and the style really ‘lifted’ her face. Well done Jill!
Yes looks like the curly whirly thing has landed in the Franks' dressing room,lol! It did suit her and the tsv she did with Joseph was one of the best,so funny. I did notice though the curls do drop very fast,shame!

Latest posts

Back