Jill Franks just "loves" everything

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Florence's Friend

Registered Shopper
OMG I watched the re-run of the launch of the Yankee tsv and JF just would not stop saying that she "loves" everything. She loved:

Xmas - oh my god how she loves xmas ..... she just loves Xmas - yes she does :giggle:
Yankee Candles - of course
Lori G - with little angels on top of tacky trinket boxes
Spirulets - what the heck are they ....
Hemp Seeds, Berries, Nuts ....

And then she went into a rant about a rediculous mini fashion bag and went into fits of laughter when "someone" put "something" very naughty in there (OoooH wonder what that could have been ????)

She started on about scruncher and the other animal (whatever it's name is).

Anyone watching on ITV I am sure would never ever watch QVC after her performance ... or was I just having a bad morning :wait:

You're probably the only person that did watch - the rest of us avoid like the plague :D Anyone else who ventured in will soon learn! Bad advert for QVC on ITV.

Oh yes indeedy. And she loves it all twice as much if it's pink, because, all together now: she's such a girlie.

and she will be lovng and adoring and unable to live without the new skin care and make up they are launching, does the woman live in a mansion? I f she really has all this stuff where the heck does she actually keep it?

Shes having orgasms about YC Vanilla Lime at the moment. How easily she is satisfied :giggle:

Shes having orgasms about YC Vanilla Lime at the moment. How easily she is satisfied :giggle:

She's very religious isn't she ? All the '' Oh my Gods '' that come out:wink:

I just flicked on and she is currently loving and being amazed by all the Alpha-H products, I flicked off fast. My bank manager must love JF

jill Franks and Spirulina

i had to resist the urge to scream at the tv this morning when she raved ubout these super pills,saying she could swallow the whole bottle full!!!!!!!!!Hardly a sensible thing to say on air!!!!!Yet shekept wittering on about how goood they are for you but still did'nt elaborate on WHAT THEY ACUALLY DO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end I had to change channels.If a product really is good for you then say WHY it is good for you,not just flap and giggle about it.:headbang:

OMG I watched the re-run of the launch of the Yankee tsv and JF just would not stop saying that she "loves" everything. She loved:

Xmas - oh my god how she loves xmas ..... she just loves Xmas - yes she does :giggle:
Yankee Candles - of course
Lori G - with little angels on top of tacky trinket boxes
Spirulets - what the heck are they ....
Hemp Seeds, Berries, Nuts ....

And then she went into a rant about a rediculous mini fashion bag and went into fits of laughter when "someone" put "something" very naughty in there (OoooH wonder what that could have been ????)

She started on about scruncher and the other animal (whatever it's name is).

Anyone watching on ITV I am sure would never ever watch QVC after her performance ... or was I just having a bad morning :wait:

Ah yes, the other mutt - Mr Bo ****** Jangles!

i had to resist the urge to scream at the tv this morning when she raved ubout these super pills,saying she could swallow the whole bottle full!!!!!!!!!Hardly a sensible thing to say on air!!!!!Yet shekept wittering on about how goood they are for you but still did'nt elaborate on WHAT THEY ACUALLY DO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end I had to change channels.If a product really is good for you then say WHY it is good for you,not just flap and giggle about it.:headbang:

Is it one of those supplements which doesn't have any proven benefits so they cannot claim it does anything? Unless there is definite scientific proof then claiming it does x, y or z could put them on very dodgy ground.

She said it was ''AMAZINGGGG'' six times in 5 minutes on the YC show. I counted :angry:

LOL I know how sad am I .:giggle::giggle: More out of curiosity & to prove a point when I emailed QVC.:grin:

Those spirulina things are odd - you need to take about 20 or more a day and if they come from a source of water in China then they might well be polluted with heavy metals (allegedly - just in case any lawyers are reading ;) ). With a JF presentation it might explain a thing or two ;) Looking at her, I think I'll avoid thanks!

I can never make up my mind if her colour is too much fake tan or that is her natural colour. Whatever I don't think she looks at all healthy. Far too thin, look at the collar bones & her hair is awful. really thiin looking. I have fine hair but there is lots of it & I am in my menopause.:sad:

Those spirulina things are odd - you need to take about 20 or more a day and if they come from a source of water in China then they might well be polluted with heavy metals (allegedly - just in case any lawyers are reading ;) ). With a JF presentation it might explain a thing or two ;) Looking at her, I think I'll avoid thanks!

:wave: You are OK, Moth; you covered yourself by using 'might'!

Agree that if Mrs 'Amazing; I'm just a girlie-into-pink' Franks takes any supplements, I would make sure that I avoided them PDQ. In my, not-so-humble view, she us not a good advert for any 'health', cosmetic, beauty, or hair product.

QVC, pack her in one of her numerous bags and send her off to Florida, or wherever she spends her holidays. She really is an appalling sales presenter.:down:

JF has spoilt my summer holiday viewing. It isn't enough just to turn the sound down, I can't bear to watch. Like loads of you I have saved lots of money soley due to her hosting so many daytime shows.

She is unbearable. It's all about her isn't it?? "I" love this, "I" have that, "I" would do this. "My" dogs, "My" husband, "My" taste. Girlie girl, I love pink, oh my god that's sooooo hilarious. Amaaazing, rather lovely too. I looooove this bag!

She repeats the same thing over and over again, she doesn't listen to the guest and talks over them, if she asks a question it is an inane one and she doesn't take any notice of the answer anyway. She may well be a very nice woman but she is highly irritating and counter-productive to the company.

So there!

Latest posts

Back