Jill Franks on the Australian Bodycare hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So is Q now getting into the "dare to be different" act to convince us to buy odd rubbish we'd never normally give a second glance to? Please - no. One faux quirky presenter (Pipa) is enough, thank you very much.

Pipa thinks she's so "out there!" LOL! Has anyone heard her singing? One of her songs has her screeching: "I wish I was sixteeeeeeeeeen agaaaaaaaaaain." Still at least she's abandoned the elfin / pixie look in favour of something a little better. Her long chestnut hair is more flattering and does a good job of hiding her slightly oversized ears.

We all have different opinions. I much preferred Pipa's original look. Now she just looks like any old Q presenter no one would remember her (apart from yeah yeah yeah).

I think the long straggly black hair makes her face very long and horsey looking.

But before this starts a whole debate on long v short hair it is only one opinion -.mine.

We all have different opinions. I much preferred Pipa's original look. Now she just looks like any old Q presenter no one would remember her (apart from yeah yeah yeah).

I think the long straggly black hair makes her face very long and horsey looking.

But before this starts a whole debate on long v short hair it is only one opinion -.mine.

Yes, she does look a little Camilla Parker-Bowles-esque, come to think about it. Still, she's not the worst presenter out there. That dubious accolade would go to Chloe Marshall / Caroline Lyndsay from TJC.

I thought it was only me that thought that ! Long hair doesn't suit her, and as for that quiffy bouffant thing at the front, not flattering at all. I agree that the short crop was far more 'her'.

I used to love her funky hair styles. I have a feeling that Percy and Reed used to be her stylists at that time. Wonder who's responsible now.

I used to love her funky hair styles. I have a feeling that Percy and Reed used to be her stylists at that time. Wonder who's responsible now.

It doesnt look as if anyone does it at all. I think she had extensions and to me it looks as if she just started to grow it and as left it as it grew extensions and all.

Latest posts

Back