Jills paint job

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Juicyjayne

Registered Shopper
Oh my word has anyone else clocked the dodgy paintwork on Jills nails? I'm no leighton Denny technician but my 2yr could have done a neater job..... I'm cringing everytime the camera zooms in for close ups.

Stupid question I know but being a shoppingtelly forum virgin ........ What's "farting" ?:giggle:

Oh my word has anyone else clocked the dodgy paintwork on Jills nails? I'm no leighton Denny technician but my 2yr could have done a neater job..... I'm cringing everytime the camera zooms in for close ups.

Stupid question I know but being a shoppingtelly forum virgin ........ What's "farting" ?:giggle:

Blimmin' awful colour as well.....

F.A.R.T.S Club. :smirk:

Forumites
Against
Reckless
TSV
Spending

It's a phrase coined by the lovely Lemonsqueezy and a movement started by the equally lovely LoveAkin; a kind of self help group to resist buying from qvc. If you become a VIP member of the forum you'll have access to "the Drop" : more boards discussing lots of non-shopping telly topics. Well worth joining imho. They're down in the drop to avoid offending people with the word F.A.R.T up here in the public bit.

I didn't see Jilly's nails though, warmest welcome hope you'll enjoy the forum!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back