Jilly Halliday was pulled out the show after one minute of presenting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Jilly Halliday was pulled out the show after one minute of presenting and then JR appeared after AD sayind she wasn't expecting to be here and catching her breath. On the last hour Keeley and JR discussed who was presenting next hour and agreed it was Jilly. What's on earth happened?

Last edited:
Where did Jilly go in the Lily O'Brien choc show ?

I went out of the room, came back to lots of adverts , then Julia has taken over ??

I was just gonna ask the same question. She didn't look wel though. Leaning over the counter looking like she needed the loo, and not for a pee IYKWIM?

I was just gonna ask the same question. She didn't look wel though. Leaning over the counter looking like she needed the loo, and not for a pee IYKWIM?
This is probably the explanation, she looked okay though I thought

Probably the thought of what Trinny and Susie would have dressed her up in the next hour. Would have been
interesting, to see if they'd made her look different and better

Probably the thought of what Trinny and Susie would have dressed her up in the next hour. Would have been
interesting, to see if they'd made her look different and better
Trinny could tell Jilly how to dress her ar*e and talk about abdominal pain during a period.

What a plaver, this is about as exciting and intriguing as it gets, maybe Jilly is on the po as we speak, she shouldnt take senna the night before her shifts, if thats what it was. Wonder if JR is peed off at having to do another sfift on top.

What a plaver, this is about as exciting and intriguing as it gets, maybe Jilly is on the po as we speak, she shouldnt take senna the night before her shifts, if thats what it was. Wonder if JR is peed off at having to do another sfift on top.

Is she peed off at doing an extra show?. Doh - it's a chocolate hour. Do you know nothing about women....:wonder:
:happy:

The guest Chocolate Woman sounds masculine and the way she stands and gesticulates, and the whole look (face, hands, nails). And I think she smokes tobacco, her right index finger is tobacco stained, or was it chocolate?
--

Last edited:
well funny but 'Mary Anne' is always saying how her family thinks she is a 'little crazy, and always have. mmmmm. not that I can believe what might be being infered.

Just caught the end of this show, did Julia taste any chocolates ????? Oh just seen her eat half a one.
Has put me in the notion for a bar of big chocolate, or chocolate buttons, or chocolate anything :(

Last edited:
Oh cant belive it, Trinny said she hoped Jilly had not 'done a little poo poo in her panties, as suZannah nearly did earlier. Either way Jilly if struck off tonight and Rowe as been called in, clearly HRH Julia couldnt stretch to another hour for her constipated colleague!

Last edited:
poor jilly - get well soon! presumably she felt well enough to go on but to only do a minute...trinny just said lots of them have d&v and how they're stoicly carrying on, which of course means more of them will catch it.......

I did not watch that program........maybe Jilly was prodded and that started the system to "go"
Or was she so petrified of what these two would come out with next that she had "tummy" problems? They should have put Jill Franks with Trinny and Susannah. she would have fitted in well.

poor jilly - get well soon! presumably she felt well enough to go on but to only do a minute...trinny just said lots of them have d&v and how they're stoicly carrying on, which of course means more of them will catch it.......
You're so right janie. In work if someone comes in coughing and spluttering it goes round the rest of us like wildfire. And if we have D or v we have to be free for 48 hours before we come back. It must be very bad if she'd to rush off so quick though :(

Oh cant belive it, Trinny said she hoped Jiolly had not 'done a little poo poo in her panties, as suZannah nearly did earlier. Either way Jilly if struck off tonight and Rowe as been called in, clearly HRH Julia couldnt stretch to another hour for her constipated colleague!

Was Jilly wearing the black slacks? If so, any seepage wouldn't have been easily visible. Bit daft going on in the first place if you're not well.

You're so right janie. In work if someone comes in coughing and spluttering it goes round the rest of us like wildfire. And if we have D or v we have to be free for 48 hours before we come back. It must be very bad if she'd to rush off so quick though :(

exactly barbs. d&v is very contagious but so many people ignore the 48hr thing. once they feel better they think they're not going to infect anyone.

I think they were negotiating with JR behind scenes while Jilly was on air, JR had no idea she was in the next hour and if it wasn't for her Jilly would have to carry on.

Jilly halliday is such a lazy cow. Pulling a sickie live in air is pretty extreme though.

poor jilly she did look ill and at least she tried to carry on . trust craig to be there at the drop of a hat , he would turn up to an opening of an envelope

Latest posts

Back