JM TSV 3.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 147
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 141
  • JM TSV 5.jpg
    JM TSV 5.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 147
Still 24 deg here where I live, and when the sun's out its ****** hot ! even the dog can't settle, only had 1 half hour drop of rain yesterday which didn't do much. Everyone still walking around with sleeveless tops on ! I even put all the summer patio furniture away as there was the 'threat' of 2 days worth of rain - huh ! that didn't happen.

Terrible wet and windy last night I‘ve lost what was left of my garden and my obelisk has blown down with all the sweet peas.

We haven’t had our bins emptied for a month and unlikely for the next month due to council workers strike including recycling centres so can’t do any cutting down or pulling up so it’s in a very sorry state.

That jacket is beyond words Sorry if you like it but really Julien, it's hideous and folk have got better things to spend their money on. I really think QVC are going to have to rethink their TSVs. Will people buy pink sparkly jackets when they know their bills are going to be a tad unaffordable??

CC

I would bet pound to a penny that none of JM homeware is in his home or any of his family's and none of his "fashion" is worn by Justine once outside of QVC. Who has all that pale pink and mirrors all over, or sparkles everywhere?

Saying that, ahem, I do like those waterlily candle holders. I've always liked them but I don't own them 🤭 No accounting for taste I suppose!

CC

I would bet pound to a penny that none of JM homeware is in his home or any of his family's and none of his "fashion" is worn by Justine once outside of QVC. Who has all that pale pink and mirrors all over, or sparkles everywhere?

Saying that, ahem, I do like those waterlily candle holders. I've always liked them but I don't own them 🤭 No accounting for taste I suppose!

CC
I think the water lily candle holders are the best of all his offerings. A few years ago, I probably would have considered buying them.

JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald Metallic Biker Jacket
Item Number: 194309
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.92
P&P £3.95

Known for bringing wow factor to your wardrobe, JM Fashion by Julien Macdonald has not disappointed with this metallic biker jacket! Its the perfect piece as we transition from the heat of summer to chillier autumn days, with a stylish metallic foil finish and stud detailing. Pair it with jeans and trainers for a chilled-out, casual look, or choose the bold power pairing of a midi dress and boots and layer this jacket over for a true style statement.

Wow factor - if there was ever a reason to get excited for autumn fashion, this jacket is it! From the foil finish to the soft, stretchy faux suede base and printed lining, this is a jacket that exudes statement style. We love the JM branded zip pullers and the stud detailing too, which stretches around the collar and lapel for a chic finish.

Versatile styling - whether for day or night, this biker jacket will add timeless edge to any outfit. Team it with jeans and a T-shirt for some chic-casual flair, or dress it up with statement heels and cigarette trousers for a bold and effortlessly stylish look. Get ready to turn heads!

Classic hue or pop of colour? We don’t envy you the challenge of picking your favourite colour from these five options! Opt for the more classic shades of Black, Beige or Grey for an elegant, versatile look, or, if you want to keep the summer style going strong, pick Fuchsia or Cobalt for a bright and beautiful pop of vibrant colour. Each option is coated with either silver or gold foil for an extra shimmery finish.

• Stretch faux suede base
  • Long sleeves
  • Stud detailing around collar and lapel
  • Printed lining
  • Branded zip pullers
  • Face: 90% polyester, 10% elastane; base: 100% polyester; lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Beige/Silver
  • Black/Gold
  • Cobalt/Silver
  • Fuchsia/Gold
  • Grey/Silver

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 95.3cm (37.5"), 10: 97.8cm (38.5"), 12: 100.3cm (39.5"), 14: 102.9cm (40.5"), 16: 106.7cm (42"), 18: 110.5cm (43.5"), 20: 114.3cm (45"), 22: 119.4cm (47")
  • Length: 8: 59.1cm (23.3"), 10: 59.4cm (23.4"), 12: 59.7cm (23.5"), 14: 60.2cm (23.7"), 16: 60.6cm (23.9"), 18: 61.3cm (24.1"), 20: 61.9cm (24.4"), 22: 62.7cm (24.7")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back