JM TSV 3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 176
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 166
  • JM TSV 5.jpg
    JM TSV 5.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 188
Oh gawd, not another one. I haven’t recovered from the chavtastic biker jacket yet. 🙄
This sent me off looking for the reviews on the biker jacket. 22 so far, 16 of which are 5*. One woman bought 3! She’d have liked to have bought them all but is moderating her spending
Proof if it were needed that there's something for everyone out there.

I imagine any of us over 60 have had this style at least once in their wardrobe. Not the worst offering from Q but I am determined not to buy cloth coats as it rains so much here the half dozen I already own never get a chance to be worn.

I may be shot down in flames but I like it, especially the grey and blue ones, but I am not one for wearing coats and wonder how much I would actually wear it, I tend to live in padded jackets that are far more practical in wet and windy weather and also would have the issue of what size to go for, returning it if no good etc,

I quite like it and was right about the big buttons. However, I’m not buying it because, although it might be warm, I doubt it’s water repellent/waterproof and the last thing that I’d want to do is stagger round in a waterlogged coat. Knowing our weather that would probably be likely.

It’s a lot better than some of his “for the normal public” offerings though, but I doubt it will be cheap.

The style is ok actually, BUT it looks on the short side. Yes I know its classed as 'midi', but it looks perfect for those around 5'4. Like everyone else I have 'coats' that are rarely worn in the wardrobe - because the weather IS NEVER RIGHT to wear them ! its either too cold, too wet, too hot, so I'll pass on this.

I may be shot down in flames but I like it, especially the grey and blue ones, but I am not one for wearing coats and wonder how much I would actually wear it, I tend to live in padded jackets that are far more practical in wet and windy weather and also would have the issue of what size to go for, returning it if no good etc,
I’m the same. Tend to be boring especially when walking to the station to commute to work in the autumn. Lightweight and padded are much more practical. Have to say I think the coat looks really smart and the grey was the one that I liked the look of.

Had a browse in Bon Marche this morning, and I was met with a sea of black, navy, plum (yet again) and teal (yet again), and the most awful prints. Depressing or what. Speaking to the counter asst she said even she thought it was a miserable colour scheme - not what's wanted on days of cloudy wintry weather. Any SAD sufferers would feel worse in this shop, and we chuckled as to who the hell would wear the godawful prints.

We also had a laugh at their 'new' range of jumpers which had to be seen to be believed. All very suitable for 1950's grandmas. Dark colours with embroidered flowers. Whatever happened to my generation, who this stuff is clearly aimed at, we were the ones who wore minis for the first time and danced around our handbags, and now we're supposed to settle for sodding jumpers with embroidered dragonflies and forget me nots ? very sexy.

Off at a tangent I know but what Brissles said about the sea of black just reminded me that as much I like to have black in my wardrobe- adding a few embroidered flowers or a garish floral print does not make it pretty! Q often refer to these black/floral monstrosities as pretty. I’m not averse to a floral print myself but they can look very frumpy (especially on a black background). The other thing I hate to see are the classic Breton striped top with what looks like flowers have been vomited down the front

Latest posts

Back