Jo the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nope - that's not who's on my dentist's wall. short blond hair. hmmmm.....is she the one who went to ideal world cos she was too fat or something? jo rang a bell.

There was a Jo that went to Ideal World - shortish blond hair. She wasn't too fat, it was her personality that was too big apparently ie. she was a gobby moo. There is also another Jo that has been around for years - currently seems to be the 'face' of Gatineau in Amika's absence.

ahhhh nicnac thanks! yep, she's the one on the dentist's wall. lol! someone said something like 'don't know why they had her back' so wondered if it was her.

There was a Jo that went to Ideal World - shortish blond hair. She wasn't too fat, it was her personality that was too big apparently ie. she was a gobby moo. There is also another Jo that has been around for years - currently seems to be the 'face' of Gatineau in Amika's absence.

yep, remembered her as a bit full of herself too, also why i was confused ;)

Did Jo skinner not set up something like skinnerbrown model agency? Wonder what happened to it as it seems no longer active on Facebook and is scheduled to be archived. Can not find a link anywhere. Shame, I really rather liked that Jo. Also think the Jo this thread is dedicated to is annoying

ooh i'm not thinking of THAT jo model lol i'm thinking of the godawful one with shortish dark hair think she does the LG as soon as the camera comes onto her she does this ridiculous pout which is sooo ott really drives me mad can't stand her can't find a pic of her but she's the one that always looks miserable

LOL thanks for that clip loubylou, you could just sense that 'Jo' was sitting there Impatient To Pout :mysmilie_61: and when she got going the daft mare couldn't stop herself!! :tongue: I agree there are far too many Jos and isn't there another one, blonde shoulder length wavy hair, mid 30s or has she been mentioned already?? :confused: Jo Skinner was fab imo, loads of personality and totally gorgeous, I was sorry to see her go.

Does any of you remember way back in the day when Q first started there was a model called Tracey. Short blond curly hair and very pretty. She left and didn't hear of her for ages and then she re-emerged on the scene and Nell McAndrew!!

Latest posts

Back