Joan Collins To Be Made a Dame

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sadly Q will turn her into a pantomime Dame; the fawning from the presenters will be off the chart.

Oh no it won't!

Oh yes it will!

:mysmilie_12:

She deserves it on the basis of her 'Helene' lipstick alone in my opinion, greatest shade of red lipstick ever!

Good luck to her, she has had a fantastic career. I can just imagine the Ali Young spiel when she is on with Joan again.....LOL

Hmmm aren't these supposed to be kept secret until the honours list is announced???? Someone must have spilt the beans, surprised the papers have done the story!!!!

Well Joan has a little more time on her hands now Her BCC auction visit has been cancelled as Q were naughty and breached the Ts & Cs :mysmilie_11:

Well Joan has a little more time on her hands now Her BCC auction visit has been cancelled as Q were naughty and breached the Ts & Cs :mysmilie_11:

Ooooh what happened? Are Q not the most trusted brand the claim to be?! :mysmilie_15:

Ooooh what happened? Are Q not the most trusted brand the claim to be?! :mysmilie_15:

Its on Q Fb basically the lady who won the auction is someone heavily connected with Debbie Flint , The lady said when she won it that a good friend bought it for her as a gift (you can see where this is going :mysmilie_59:) Anyway someone complained to Q about it , as this lady is also admin on several on DF Facebook groups and is always tweeting pictures of inside the Q studios etc, So Qvc replied saying the auction has been cancelled as it breached the Ts&Cs of the Auction.

Its on Q Fb basically the lady who won the auction is someone heavily connected with Debbie Flint , The lady said when she won it that a good friend bought it for her as a gift (you can see where this is going :mysmilie_59:) Anyway someone complained to Q about it , as this lady is also admin on several on DF Facebook groups and is always tweeting pictures of inside the Q studios etc, So Qvc replied saying the auction has been cancelled as it breached the Ts&Cs of the Auction.

Flinty is so untrustworthy. She's a proper character isn't she? I bet she milks all the freebies she can out of the guests - who all appear to be her bestest friends ever, in the world!! Sorry, I dislike being nasty about people but she really, really gets my goat that one.

JC doesn't cut it as an actress in my book so assume it must be for something else (but can't imagine what).

Things ain't what they used to be IMO

The auction on BCC night was for lunch with Joan and a Clogau(sp) gold item all worth £3,000.

It went for £2,000(bought as a birthday gift it seems) for a woman named Sharon who was a admin on a Facebook group QVC Queens which Debbie Flint was also an Admin on. A lady on Facebook kept at it like a dog with a bone(good for her), asking if this group was officially recognized by QVC and or part of QVC? As it seems QVC guest presenters also appeared on the page giving tips and info on products being sold on QVC. I remember a few QVC guest presenters appearing on ST.com and answering questions about products. That was until QVC told them not to. But it was okay for them to do this on the Queens Facebook and talk about future TSVs it seems.

So now it seems DF has stepped down(or was she told to??) as an Admin on the group. QVC are saying offically the Queens group is nothing to do with them. The winning bid for the auction has been cancelled. Now people are saying its a disgrace that the charity will lose out because of the scandal, and will QVC honour the price??? Calls for DF to be sacked from QVC.

Someone is reporting the whole thing to OFCOM as well.

I really don't understand the honours system. Do they honour scientists, the medical profession, the emergency services, real-life heroes, people who do a lot for charity? All I see is them pampering the egos of people who pretend or sing for a living. The whole system needs a shake up if you ask me, along with ridding parliament of the paedophiles and their sympathisers. We think this country is great, and it is compared with a lot of others, but scratch beneath the surface and it's dark, very dark.

I like Joanie. She's a terrible actress but she is a great character. No-one should get honoured for making films/music/art. I think it should be about making a difference to people's lives, not their wardrobes, walls or dvd collection! Just my opinion of course!

It will be a 5 minute wonder and then Q and their presenters will carry on as normal and their faithful backside kissers will continue to bow before them in QVC Queens. Personally I don`t think she nor any other Q presenter should be part of such a group and even though no longer admin, that won`t stop any behind the scenes " influencial chats " with her minions.

Latest posts

Back