John Barrowman - 8pm Thursday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...On the other end of the Dawson spectrum...too white teeth are completely ageing...Cowell, Barry Gibb, Zeta Jones, Micheal Douglas, Martine McCutcheon, I could reel off a tonne of names.

Teeth should be white, with a:mysmilie_518: soupcon of beige.

Hence ivory being an oft used term to describe nice toofs.

Well..... seeing as you ask, are you sitting comfortably?

Saw him in the theatre about 15 years ago, before he was famous, he was completely starkers at the beginning!!

Ah I read about that in his book, think that was when he met his partner Scott for the first time! Quite a way to see someone you'll end up going out with, starkers on stage, although at least that way you know what your letting yourself in for! :blush:

So you can't fantasize about a man because he's gay?

Hi,

no, thats personal choice. Why do you think that? That could be construed as being a tad homophobic.

I don't fantasize about JB because I don't fancy him :)

But him being gay defintely put my Mum off.

Cheers,
karen

I saw the delightful Mr Barrowman at a signing last week and spoke to him about QVC. He said he didn't know what he would be presenting this time but would like to do the "pots and pans", ie cook's essentials. The onscreen trailer says he will be singing so I guess he will be selling his live concert DVD and/or the CD from earlier in the year, particularly as he is a little miffed that QVC album sales did not count towards the Official UK Charts when he was last on (they do now, which explains the rush of artists appearing!)

Hi,

no, thats personal choice. Why do you think that? That could be construed as being a tad homophobic.

I don't fantasize about JB because I don't fancy him :)

But him being gay defintely put my Mum off.
Cheers,
karen

Huh? You said him being gay ruined the fantasy for your mum and say something similar above, hence me asking why can't you fancy a gay man? Personally I couldn't care less who he sleeps with, he's still gorgeous. Never mind, don't want to get into an argument.

I saw the delightful Mr Barrowman at a signing last week and spoke to him about QVC. He said he didn't know what he would be presenting this time but would like to do the "pots and pans", ie cook's essentials. The onscreen trailer says he will be singing so I guess he will be selling his live concert DVD and/or the CD from earlier in the year, particularly as he is a little miffed that QVC album sales did not count towards the Official UK Charts when he was last on (they do now, which explains the rush of artists appearing!)

You, you, you, actually spoke to him??!?!? I nearly passed out when I saw him!! Talk about numpty!!!

John Barrowman Collection 3 x CD Album Pack
Item Number: 564628
QVC Price £13.99
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

Description
John Barrowman collection 3 x CD album pack. Featuring three classic albums from the singer and entertainer - 'Another Side', 'Music Music' and 'John Barrowman'. Perfect easy listening to share with family and friends.

Track lists:

Another Side:

1. All Out of Love
2. You're So Vain
3. She's Always a Woman
4. Time After Time
5. Weekend in New England
6. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
7. If You Leave Me Now
8. Your Song
9. Please Remember Me
10. Heaven
11. Being Alive
12. Feeling Good
13. All By Myself

Music Music Music

1. What About Us?
2. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
3. You'll Think of Me
4. I Made It Through The Rain
5. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
6. Right Here Waiting For You
7. Uptown Girl
8. Both Sides Now
9. Angel
10. I Know Him So Well
11. I Am What I Am
12. From a Distance
13. I Know Him So Well (solo version)

John Barrowman

1. When I Get My Name in Lights
2. One Night Only
3. You'll Think of Me
4. I Won't Send Roses
5. Memory
6. The Kid Inside
7. My Eyes Adored You

Description
John Barrowman collection 3 x CD album pack. Featuring three classic albums from the singer and entertainer - 'Another Side', 'Music Music' and 'John Barrowman'. Perfect easy listening to share with family and friends.

Track lists:

Another Side:

1. All Out of Love
2. You're So Vain
3. She's Always a Woman
4. Time After Time
5. Weekend in New England
6. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
7. If You Leave Me Now
8. Your Song
9. Please Remember Me
10. Heaven
11. Being Alive
12. Feeling Good
13. All By Myself

Music Music Music

1. What About Us?
2. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
3. You'll Think of Me
4. I Made It Through The Rain
5. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
6. Right Here Waiting For You
7. Uptown Girl
8. Both Sides Now
9. Angel
10. I Know Him So Well
11. I Am What I Am
12. From a Distance
13. I Know Him So Well (solo version)

John Barrowman

1. When I Get My Name in Lights
2. One Night Only
3. You'll Think of Me
4. I Won't Send Roses
5. Memory
6. The Kid Inside
7. My Eyes Adored You

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.564628

I believe if I actually met John in real life, I would trip over my tongue.

The Torchwood episode with James Marsters(sp), Spike in Buffy and Captain Jacke made me very happy!!!!!:happy:

I believe if I actually met John in real life, I would trip over my tongue.

The Torchwood episode with James Marsters(sp), Spike in Buffy and Captain Jacke made me very happy!!!!!:happy:

I was such a mess, my OH had to talk to him on my behalf and get his autograph! I was too busy doing a Gillian!! BUT I did manage to wave goodbye to him like a complete loon! I think he was saying to his driver, 'good God, get outta here quick, I think that woman is having a fit'!! So classy!

Latest posts

Back