Join Clothes Jersey V Neck Dip Back Hem Tunic TSV 31/07/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Join Clothes Jersey V Neck Dip Back Hem Tunic
Item Number: 155600
QVC Price £79.00
Today's Special Value Price £57.94
P&P £4.95

This draped jersey tunic from Join Clothes comes in one size and features a deep V-neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, a dipped rear hemline, all in a versatile block colour. Falling to just above the knee this top can be worn with either trousers or shorts for a laid back daytime look; then wear with either tights or a tan, some statement jewellery, heels, and a gold-tone belt to cinch in your waist for any special occasion.

One flattering shape fits all - in a loose-fit design and created in quality jersey fabric that will drape from the shoulders and skim over the bum, tum and hips, this Join Clothes top will suit all shapes and sizes. Plus there's no stressing about which size you should select.

Specially selected by you, for you - the stunning Deep Purple colour option was chosen by our customers in focus groups, so we know this is a shade you already love.

93% viscose, 7% elastane
Machine washable at 40C

Garment measurements (all sizes):

Chest: 101.6cm (40")
Hip: 158.6cm (62.5")
Length: 96.5cm (38")

Colour options:

Deep Purple - only currently available at QVC
Royal Blue
Pencil Grey
Black
Basil Green

Behind the brand

This collection of contemporary and innovative pieces from Join Clothes features graceful draping and well-cut lines with most styles in one size. Perfect for all ages, the range allows you to mix and match to create stunning looks.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.155600

It looks Ok from the video,thanks for posting .Only problem for me is the seam down the front.I prefer it at the back.Catherine was wearing the grey during the Nails inc hour and it looked good,not too baggy.Need to see all the colours though before I decide,I've never tried Join.

Oooh grey one! Might succumb!
I tried my first Join dress (hitched hem cap sleeve) got of eBay. Absolutely love it. Gotta be my favourite dress.

I was lusting after the extortionately priced sleeveless maxi dress with pockets - but one size of 35 and half inch bust !!!!! - who DO the designers think they are designing for ???? I don't care if it does pingy stretch, I would finish up looking like I had just one humungous boob in the space between my armpits !

Its about time these 'designers' got real.

It is very nice, on a little person like me it would be more of a dress, I especially like the green one, but for £63 ...... absolutely no way I will be buying it!!!!

Who's Yanis and his mum? Who's Demetri? Who can't be bothered showing their faces on their first TSV day? Do they come from the same mythical stable as Yong Kim? Probably.

All the prices are extortionate for what they are. Over £100 for a plain knitted fabric short sleeved dress that I could knock up on my machine in a day or buy a much cheaper alternative on the net? I don't think so.

There`s lots of this style of clothing around at much better prices. Yes you can buy dirt cheap stretchy tops and dresses from Ebay or off markets but you can also buy quality ones too and they`re still half the price of these from Join. I think someone, somewhere is taking the P.

Imo most of the Join fashion look rather ridiculous, especially the trousers. Not tempted.... my money is very safe.

As an exercise in trying the brand for the first time I've ordered the purple having seen the guest on the morning show with cropped trousers in white A couple of things swung it for me: the bust is 40" so I won't be drowned in swathes of fabric and in the winter I'd wear it as a dress with opaque tights as I'm only 5' tall. I'd agree the bust is way too small to be onesizefitsall! Now that I'm over the menopause hill my waist (in less than 6 months) has disappeared (wtf?) even though I weigh the same! So I'm drawn towards beautiful draped natural fabric which fits perfectly at the shoulders. I'll report back. If it isn't the most amazing thing it'll go straight back. At first I thought it was the dreaded sharkbite but this dipped hem is a far better option imho.

All the prices are extortionate for what they are. Over £100 for a plain knitted fabric short sleeved dress that I could knock up on my machine in a day or buy a much cheaper alternative on the net? I don't think so.

Ooooooh, will you knock one up for me, pretty please ??? (bust size between 42 and 44") !!

I'm nearly at the top of the menopause hill Akimbo and I know exactly what you mean about the disappearing waist. I too think this tunic would have been a flattering shape for me, and it is the sort of thing I would wear quite a lot, as a dress in summer and with leggings and boots in winter, but I'm not spending that sort of money on one, I just bought a nice tunic from Zara for £12 in the sale.

Ooooooh, will you knock one up for me, pretty please ??? (bust size between 42 and 44") !!

What a shame you didn't ask me earlier, brissles. My creative genes have just gone into recessive mode since I posted that, sadly. Maybe next time......

What's this dress under a dress idea? I turned on half way through the show at 7.30 and saw a dress (to my untrained eye, a blanket) being modelled. The commentator said "you will want to wear a slip dress under this".

I was pondering the 'buy one, cover up one' fashion statement, sorry, QVC parlance, 'fashion forward' statement, when the Arabic music got on my nerves. I think it was supposed to hint that we could wear such dresses in the casbah, before being abducted by a rich sheik. It looked more suitable for wearing to the kebab shop.

Latest posts

Back