Judgemental?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The problem is … she is judging herself when many Women will also judge her … slim and overweight you get judged… can’t win … I just try my hardest to walk as much as I can … I helps a lot especially mental health with I sometimes think ..: goes hand in hand with weight ..: for me anyway ..

I
I used to do loads of running and walking..stopped both and the weight crept on.
Before that I was a size 8 jeans.
Got into walking everywhere again and I’m not far off my original weight.
Boobs have shrunk a bit though.
Honestly walking is such a good exercise.
totally agree ! .. if I could walk everywhere I absolutely would… it’s great for mental health too .., so man benefits ..

Shes a pretty lady far better looking in the flesh. I wish I was a size 16. I love being that size. With my height its a nice look and its easy now to get clothes in any size now.

until your legs feel like lead weights and knackered..... and you wonder if there is a seat up ahead, and then realise that you've got to walk all that way home again.
Totaly understand, I've got a chronic health condition and get pain in my feet. I have to pace myself when out and about, I sit down for a few mins when I see a seat. If I walk too much my feet give up and refuse to walk anymore😳. Not literally but they are extremely painful and walking is hard and very slow!!

I call walking a dynamic meditation. If you need to decompress from a stressful situation it is brilliant.
I do yoga and I normally try to have a 20 minute walk most days. I'm afraid it's gone by the wayside recently and I'm paying the consequences!

Latest posts

Back