Judith is friends with Billy Botox and Freddy Filler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QuiteVacuousChat

Registered Shopper
Yikes! Haven't seen Judith Williams for a while and, lordy, what has she done to her face? Those cheap creams must be sooooper effective to give her such a rigid pumped up look. Scary.

Funny you should say that. I thought she looked different and decided she'd just changed her hairstyle.

She HAS changed her hairstyle and I suspect it's a ploy to throw us off the scent. How she and AY can talk non-stop for an hour about products that are so ineffective that she has to have her skin tightened like a drum ?

I'm going to look at all the presenters and guests in a different light now, looking for any cosmetic 'enhancements'.

she looks at least 10 years younger but i am going to trust judith and say its her creams :mysmilie_59:

We noticed this yesterday. It's interesting that every time I see JW, she's reverse aged another 5-10 years. By 2020 she'll be bringing on crayons and doing a show and tell with her products.

Those creams must be awfully cold, or numbing somehow, because her face moves very little nowadays. Particularly from the mouth upwards, which moves greatly: particularly when she snarls 'das ist tight, tight!!'. She scares me a bit, tbh.

It never cease to amaze me that some people buy into the spiel about her lotions and potions, we saw JW's mother some time ago and she hadn't got a wrinkle either...marvelous stuff. lol

I look in the mirror and wonder why I look my age ? Did I lead a wild life in my youth, is it bad genes, using the wrong or not enough of creams, etc.

Then I realise that my face is 'normal' for my age (60) and an even worse realisation that nothing can reverse the ravages of time and life ! I listen to the claims made for all the QVC skin care products and I know they are telling find !

its genetics my mum had beautiful skin and hair until she died in her mid 80's i hope i look like her in my old age. anather thing does anyone else find she uses far too much product on her victims..... i mean models

I've grown out my fringe because at 50+ my least aged part of my face is my forehead (I've always worn a smiley mask my whole life so I do have crows feet) I'm not sure the little bit of fringe suits Judith, but fringes do tend to make a face look younger - unless it's swept forward from your back-hair like Trump! Judith has always looked a little strange though I can't put my finger on it. She talks in an animated way but her face doesn't show it; maybe she's trained herself to speak with a very still face like Ali Young claims she doesn't smile if possible. I don't doubt many folk flogging skin care have had a little help.

Yikes! Haven't seen Judith Williams for a while and, lordy, what has she done to her face? Those cheap creams must be sooooper effective to give her such a rigid pumped up look. Scary.

Her skin always looks amazing. Not seen her yet, will try to get a look later! :mysmilie_12:

I dont normally watch or buy JW stuff but I do remember the last incarnation it was very obviously botox/fillers. This would put me off buying any product unless they admited to doing it and using the cream, not to reverse age but to keep skin soft/hydrated or whatever you might want to call it.

Does anyone think any of them would be honest enough either not to do it or to admit to it and by that I dont mean LULU who says she stopped doing it years and years ago (right! and Im Elizabeth Taylor)

She always makes a point of saying she has had nothing done:mysmilie_51: I am not blowing my own trumpet but I always get told how fab my skin is and how young for my age I look. I put that down too good skincare (taking time to do a full cleanse ect) and my dad looks fab for his age. Personally I don't want to go down the botox/filler route and I think you can spot a fake face a mile off and don't get me started on lip fillers.

She always makes a point of saying she has had nothing done:mysmilie_51: I am not blowing my own trumpet but I always get told how fab my skin is and how young for my age I look. I put that down too good skincare (taking time to do a full cleanse ect) and my dad looks fab for his age. Personally I don't want to go down the botox/filler route and I think you can spot a fake face a mile off and don't get me started on lip fillers.

Good skincare and good genes make a huge difference! Has Judith had work done, she always looks really nice. Read a recent article that said most TV people get some work done these days! :mysmilie_12:

Looked it up and Judith is only 43. She looks good, does have lovely clear, smooth looking skin but her demeanor is that of a much older women. I would have expected her to be a really young looking 50 something rather than early 40's.

I look in the mirror and wonder why I look my age ? Did I lead a wild life in my youth, is it bad genes, using the wrong or not enough of creams, etc.

Then I realise that my face is 'normal' for my age (60) and an even worse realisation that nothing can reverse the ravages of time and life ! I listen to the claims made for all the QVC skin care products and I know they are telling find !

Oops sorry, typo which I can't seem to edit. The last word 'find' should be 'fibs'.

I never read those trashy mags at the supermarket till with TOWIE/loose woman types on the front but recently we subscribed to an online magazine thingy (cars and computers Mr L and cookery, gardens, interiors for me). As part of it you can read loads of other mags including all those trashy ones and in bored moments I have flicked through them.

I'm astounded at the lip fillers the very young women seem to have done every few weeks. The one thing I would say it is enough to put any normal person off cosmetic surgery for life, such lovely girls turned into monsters.

I hate seeing women with those huge plumped up lips. They think they look great but IMO they just look like this !
baboon.jpg

I have a quick (!!) read of the Daily Mail On-Line every day and some of the minor celebs look like tarts with their inflated pouty lips and enormous silicon bosoms barely covered by see-through flimsy tops. It's another world !

Latest posts

Back