Judith Williams....disappointed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Have been watching my recorded JW hours from yesterday. IMO she has had fillers done since her last visit a couple of months back, certainly on her forehead as it basically didn't move! Disappointed as she has always indicated she is against that.

she has always said she does not use fillers and wrinkles her forehead to prove it. she has very good skin and looks as if she is from the middle east so her ski is naturally less prone to lines.

even so even her popular range wont stop the ageing process full stop so i would not be too disapointed

I thought her cheeks looked fuller as well as her forehead being line free. Even so, I thought she looked good. I admire her skin even if she has had help.

She's only in her forties so it's credible that her face is untouched ! I think she might be Mediterranean by her colouring ? I'm very fair and my skin is thin, I'd give my eye teeth to have "thicker" skin if you know what I mean.

Waste of money IMO. Nothing stops ageing and wrinkles having said that it is all in the Genes. I do use a moisturiser on my face its Nivea and on my body its Soap and Glory as it does help to keep skin supple in my old age and helps with healing skin problems and cuts etc.

I must be the odd one out here as I had always assumed that she was botoxed to the hills - she always looked that way to me in the short bursts I have ever seen.

She brought her Mum on set some time ago and she did seem to have perfect skin too. I must say I never thought Judith had anything done, but they do try to fool us with smoke and mirrors. lol

I like her products - they do make an improvement to my skin and the prices are really good compared to Decleor, which is another brand I think gives good results. Judith does seem to have amazing skin, no lines etc but it might be in her genes. She may well have had work done, despite denying it. Lulu denies it but hers is obvious.

CC

I must be the odd one out here as I had always assumed that she was botoxed to the hills - she always looked that way to me in the short bursts I have ever seen.

Me too, but not before I had bought three sets of her face grease. The penny only dropped when I realised that the reason she seemed to be speaking in a peculiar way was not because she had a foreign accent, but because her mouth was locked in place with cheek fillers. (er, if her lawyer is reading this, allegedly locked in place with fillers).

The creams did nothing more for me than ordinary moisturiser, except cost about £100 more in total, and went off with a funny smell.

I think she might be Mediterranean by her colouring ? I'm very fair and my skin is thin, I'd give my eye teeth to have "thicker" skin if you know what I mean.
No, she isn't. Her parents are Americans and she usually has very pale, nearly white skin. If she has any colour, it is because she uses self-tan products.

shes pale but shes definately looks mid eastern. maybe jewish but mixed with european hence very pale skin. her skin wont line like northern european its thicker so less likely to sag. her mum looks incredible to. its all in the genes not the creams

I believe they(QVC), may also use the infamous golden light which gives a soft focus look.

That soft focus light is very deceiving, I watched a couple of the skincare segments that Liz Earle did on the This Morning programme recently. It was all about eating healthy and answering questions from viewers phoning in, no mention of her range of course, as it is no longer hers as we all know.
Anyway, the films of her in her own kitchen, her in the studio being interviewed, showed how different she looks from when she is on Q. Yes, she is still an attractive lady, but her skin is far more lined and dull looking than it appears to be under Q special lighting. This Morning is in HD as well, which shows every flaw. She looks good for her age, but not as perfect as the honey lights portray her.

Me too, but not before I had bought three sets of her face grease. The penny only dropped when I realised that the reason she seemed to be speaking in a peculiar way was not because she had a foreign accent, but because her mouth was locked in place with cheek fillers. (er, if her lawyer is reading this, allegedly locked in place with fillers).

The creams did nothing more for me than ordinary moisturiser, except cost about £100 more in total, and went off with a funny smell.

I didn`t open mine until the 30 days had run out because I was ill and had a job to wash my face properly never mind slather cream on it ..... I didn`t see any difference when I did and I didn`t think it went on well either as it rolled off if you tried to massage it in too much !! ..... and when I look at pics in my 40`s nearly 25 years ago now I didn`t have any lines and wrinkles so its not something that`s impossible and even less with even a little help ...but lets face it sorry no pun intended when you have the money to maintain it !!

That soft focus light is very deceiving, I watched a couple of the skincare segments that Liz Earle did on the This Morning programme recently. It was all about eating healthy and answering questions from viewers phoning in, no mention of her range of course, as it is no longer hers as we all know.
Anyway, the films of her in her own kitchen, her in the studio being interviewed, showed how different she looks from when she is on Q. Yes, she is still an attractive lady, but her skin is far more lined and dull looking than it appears to be under Q special lighting. This Morning is in HD as well, which shows every flaw. She looks good for her age, but not as perfect as the honey lights portray her.

Liz brings her own makeup artist with her when she appears on QVC. We got this info some years back, when the odd insider did post on here. Though they usually disappeared pretty quickly with a QVC don't want me posting online. On doubt a verbal warning about posting here.

It was the same when Lulu was on the charity bake thing that was commented on here about how different she looked compared to when he is on QVC.

Latest posts

Back