Judith Williams TSV 10/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just about to post, it's stronger than I'd normal choose but it's fairly fresh and neutral so I'm not having any adverse effects. The hand cream is the strongest in fragrance (as you'd expect) so on a dodgy day I'll go back to my akin fragrance free. It'll last me ages! So far I like the serum, but I'll just try each element a few days apart - I know I always say my skin is tough as old boots and I've never had an allergic reaction there's always a first time!

All in all it's a lot of product for the price...ml for ml value as AY would say.

Just been reading the reviews and everyone loves it. I won't be using mine yet as I still have some of the long life beauty to use up. I will be decanting the day and night cream into smaller containers when I start using it so as to not contaminate it.

I'm not too sure about this set now :( My face feels a bit tingly after I've used the moisture miracle, eye cream and 24 hour cream. No outbreaks but I'm a bit wary about it. Happen all the ingredients are trying to undertake a miracle on my face but it certainly doesn't feel as comfortable as when I use Elemis or Decleor :(

Try a patch test DD, before you continue with it all over your face.
Did anyone see Watchdog tonight, they featured an article about a preservative widely used in cosmetics, its MI (methyl-something) for short. not saying it's in JW of course, just that they were advising patch testing anything new that you use on your skin.

Latest posts

Back