Judith Williams TSV 10/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never tried Judith Williams range. Is it worth a go? At that price it seems very reasonable. How does the range compare to the likes of Decleor which i have always used?

Never tried Judith Williams range. Is it worth a go? At that price it seems very reasonable. How does the range compare to the likes of Decleor which i have always used?

I have only used the Hylauronic Concentrate and the Phytomineral body butter, but I love both. The HC makes my skin feel like a peach! And if it's holding in water then it's doing the world of good. The body butter is amazing. I have very dry skin and this is the only butter I have found that actually feels like it sinks in and does something.

I have been pondering on the TSV but I would only be going for it for the miracle serum and the neck and dec cream. However, I have just ordered some Prolagene gel so am hoping that will help my neck and I may order the Hylauronic Concentrate duo as I really don't need a day/night cream, eye cream or a hand cream! Think my money will be better spent on the duo and the body butter. There, talked myself out if it!

Excellent value for money though, and doesn't she look amazing? Would love to see these people close up and to know if they REALLY do use their own range. I suspect they have so much money that they use top end products and have treatments almost every day - maybe with a token weekly use of something from their range!!

I used to use Decleor - in fact, still use the Essential Balm once in a while and the Aromessence Neroli as I love the smell. I tried JW Phytomineral last year (a TSV) and love it. The day/night cream only works out at £9 per 50ml whereas Decleor Hydrafloral which I used to use is nearly £40 for 50ml. JW also do an oil which I got last year in the TSV and that too is great and much better value than Decleor. I have gone for 2 x TSV this time as value is great and means half price P&P which I consider to be EXTORTIONATE QVC............. I hardly ever order with QVC anymore but will continue to buy the TSV from JW as still good value even when P&P added to it.

I tried a Life Long Beauty TSV and the textures really suited my skin but I didn't really like the scent, it's got a faint vanilla or shea buttery scent (can't quite put my finger on it). Can anyone tell me if the phytomineral range has a different smell to the LLB range? I'm tempted to try the TSV.

I can recommend the JW fake tan for the face, nice very gentle colour which doesn't smell fake tanny!

Akimbo the phytomineral smell is barely noticeable- a lot more neutral. I am not going for this as I have plenty skincare at the mo but I would say give it a try.

Thanks WG, I'm going for it, I really struggle with scented products, not because my skin is sensitive (tough as old boots luckily) but smells can trigger migraines within a couple of minutes so anything on my face has to be neutral. It's a shame because I like Elemis' PCMC and Decleor's aromessences but the planets have to be correctly aligned for me to use them! I can use Alpha H but it's quite a utilitarian range and I fancy something different as we head into the Autumn.

Have Googled "phytomineral" to see what exactly this is. Interestingly it only comes up with JW's name attached to it, so makes me wonder if this is a gobbledygook lab name for marketing purposes.

Judith's skin looks great, if its just down to her skincare range then its a great priced TSV :happy:

Phyto just means plant I think. Nothing beats Gatineau's (S)melly todger neen for gobbledygook name of the century! But I know what you mean Brissles, wold we buy a product called "white face cream with little red bits floating in it"?

Mine arrived yesterday.
I'm so pleased I got it, the moisturiser I've used before and really love.

The moisture miracle is gorgeous. I tried 2 drops on the back of one hand and then put the handcream on both hands, you could clearly see the difference between hands all day.

Wish I'd bought a few.

How has everyone else got on with it so far?

Got mine yesterday and loving it. I already use and like the moisturiser. Ditto the eye cream. Loving the hand cream. Still use L'Occitane one at night but the Judith Williams one is very impressive for daily use and such a fantastic size of all the products. Not tried the miracle moisture yet (is it haluronic concentrate with a new name?- If so it's fab and best used in the harsh winter months when my skin needs more moisture.)

Very impressed overall- it will all get used and I am glad this TSV did not have a cleanser which would have gone to waste.

The size of the day and night cream is huge. It's a shame other brands didn't do the same as JW.

I thought it would be the hylauronic concentrate by a different name but the texture is different I think.
On the shows JW mentioned a couple of times it was oil free and the concentrate is oil based or at least contains oil.

I wonder whether they will keep both products or discontinue one?

The things I read about this brand is either people raving about the size of the products so its bigger and cheaper. Or people try it and it breaks them out and or they just hate it.

Just two camps, the reason used is because of the big sizes or I just hate it. I have never actually seen a try it but don't think it did anything and I don't want to buy it again.

Me too Donna, for me the size & price is just a bonus. I have used lots of different ranges and products, mostly very expensive. I really think this stands up as one of the best.
I'm very prone to breakouts and have terrible scarring if I get a spot. For example I tried the Decleor cleansing mousse twice last December & still have the marks to prove it.
I use this along with Alpha H and it seems to really suit my skin which can be very dehydrated.

I decided to buy it and give it a go. I have only used it last night and this morning but so far so good. No complaints from me and my skin is prone to break outs especially when i try something different. The smell is a little alien to me as im used to the natural aromatherapy of Decleor but its not unpleasant.

Latest posts

Back