Judith Williams TSV 15/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm safe.

Still got 95% of the weird smelling rose oil that doesn't smell of rose oil.

I will pick up some of the eye cream cheap on ebay. And maybe the rose cleansing water - if it actually smells of roses.

Don't show me, don't show me! Too late, I looked. Tempted although I still have one of the last TSV that I got on auto delivery. JW products are really good though - might have a look later in the day and it might have sold out.

CC

I like Judith, I like the idea... but I don't get on with the products I've tried so far, unfortunately. LLB as a range has a rather cloying fragrance to it. No doubt it represents excellent value for what you get, though, if it suits your skin.

I like Judith, I like the idea... but I don't get on with the products I've tried so far, unfortunately. LLB as a range has a rather cloying fragrance to it. No doubt it represents excellent value for what you get, though, if it suits your skin.
Same here, I love watching Judith presenting but wasn't blown over by her offers.

I find the eye cream in the pale purple tube fantastic - it really does fade lines. She does a good neck cream too in the diamond range but it's never available. I think the TSVs are always really good value and lucky for me, my skin does seem to like the products. I do have terminally dry skin though.

CC

The eye creams are great. Easily a match for far more expensive brands. And they are twice the size too.

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 6 Piece Skincare Heroes Collection
Item Number: 208356
QVC Price: £55.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This skincare collection from Judith Williams features six hero products from the renowned Life Long Beauty range, including Rose Cleansing Water, Neck & Decollete Cream, Tighten & Repair Concentrate, Intensive Eye Cream and Protective Day Cream, plus the bestselling Nourishing Rose Oil. With everything you need to take care of your complexion throughout the harsh winter months, there's no better way to indulge and treat your skin than this Life Long Beauty Heroes Collection from Judith Williams.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

The Life Long Beauty skincare range - ideal for tired, lack-lustre skin, this range has been specially developed to suit the needs of mature skin. Featuring a high-quality soya complex, it helps to intensely hydrate the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and puffiness while lending your complexion a radiant, youthful appearance.

Contains:

1 x Nourishing Rose Oil (30ml; full size) - this bestselling oil is designed to counteract the signs of premature skin ageing and wake-up tired, dull complexions
1 x Rose Cleansing Water (300ml; supersize) - ideal for removing make-up and the general build-up that occurs on the skin throughout the day
1 x Tighten & Repair Concentrate (30ml; full size) - ideal for more delicate skin, this lightweight serum is designed to help restore the feeling of firmness on the contours of the eye and chin
1 x Intensive Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - designed to provide intensive care of the sensitive eye area to soften and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Contains soya peptides and soya isoflavones
1 x Neck & Decollete Cream (100ml; full size) - helps to tighten the skin and reduce the signs of ageing in the delicate neck and décolleté area. Contains a soya complex with soya isoflavones, and vegetable squalane from olive oil
1 x Protective Day Cream (50ml; full size) - helps to soften and hydrate the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness. Enriched with a biotechnologically-produced soya complex and soya isoflavones

How to use:
Rose Cleansing Water:

Morning and evening, dampen a cotton pad and wipe over your face, neck and décolleté

Tighten & Repair Concentrate:

Gently massage into cleansed skin morning and evening, before using your usual moisturiser

Intensive Eye Cream:

Gently tap into skin around the eye area

Neck & Décolleté Cream:

Gently massage into your neck and décolleté area, morning and evening

Protective Day Cream:

Apply to your face in the morning

Nourishing Rose Oil:

Apply to you face, neck and décolleté over your moisturiser

Keep up your skincare routine:
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive further deliveries of this skincare collection every 30 days for a duration of two months at the same great-value price.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Behind the brand
Cosmetician, fashion designer and popular TV presenter, Judith Williams's eponymous range comprises innovative and pampering skincare designed to tackle the visible signs of ageing.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208356

Auto-Delivery Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 6 Piece Skincare Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.211233

Not for me - tried a LLB TSV a couple of years ago. Products too thick for me, and I didn't like the smell.

I'll probably dip in to see Judith, though, as I really like her as a guest.

I really like Judith. She has absolutely gorgeous skin and is a real advert for her products. I tried a set of her Phytominerals products and really didn't like it. The face cream started off well, but within a few days I had really dry patches of skin. I would then switch to another cream, but it happened again every time I went back to it. The cleanser was runny and greasy too.

I hate making personal comments, but what a contrast to JF, JW must be of a similar age to JF and yet JW's skin and overall appearance is youthful and well groomed, if JF hints that she uses JW it would put me off.

Sorry to be contrary but although I like JW and use her products, I don't really like her over-groomed, unnatural style as it's very old fashioned to me. Apart from JF being too thin IMO, I prefer her natural more glowing and not--over-made up look. She has a more relaxed style in clothes in comfortable shapes and neutral colours and her hair is always glossy and a lovely colour. Each to their own!

I hate making personal comments, but what a contrast to JF, JW must be of a similar age to JF and yet JW's skin and overall appearance is youthful and well groomed, if JF hints that she uses JW it would put me off.

I agree Judith Williams looks much better, her skin is fab! However she is a good bit younger than JF. She is in her early 40s (just turned 43 a few weeks ago) and Jill F is 50.

Sorry to be contrary but although I like JW and use her products, I don't really like her over-groomed, unnatural style as it's very old fashioned to me. Apart from JF being too thin IMO, I prefer her natural more glowing and not--over-made up look. She has a more relaxed style in clothes in comfortable shapes and neutral colours and her hair is always glossy and a lovely colour. Each to their own!

I agree! I also think JW looks older than JF. Ok JF has more lines, but JW just looks old somehow. She could be a fifty something who has had work - if you know what I mean?! She's only a year older than me but you'd never think it.

Latest posts

Back