Judith Williams TSV 15/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was a marked difference in their hair condition and would never describe JF as glowing !! I always think she looks rather dull and lack lustre in her complexion and since she has done away with her fringe revealing heavy dark eyebrows I think it has aged her drastically !!

Wasn't going to do it but I bought the TSV. JW products really suit my skin, all of the ranges, and they are affordable. You get all those products for less than one Decleor Iris oil. I had to do it. Thought Judith looked lovely - not a single line on her neck, unlike me lol. I think she could be any age between late 30's to mid 50's. JF looks less than 50 IMO but she's catching up with herself. She's looking hard.

CC

There was a marked difference in their hair condition and would never describe JF as glowing !! I always think she looks rather dull and lack lustre in her complexion and since she has done away with her fringe revealing heavy dark eyebrows I think it has aged her drastically !!

I have seen her in recent months looking pretty good, but I have not been watching Q much lately so she may be looking worse. But I stand by my view on JW's style compared with the impression I have of JF when I last saw her on air. A bit too thin but good skin and good hair, nice clothes. And yes she has a good few years on JW, who looks to me closer to 50 than JF did the last time I saw her.

I think JF looks ill and as others have said which I agree with her skin and hair don`t look in good condition at all and someone said she dresses casually which I don`t agree with either wearing the one shoulder tops and others revealing her shoulders more evening wear than casual ..neither of which does anything to flatter her slight frame!

Judith Williams does have lovely skin and hair however she achieves it, but I agree her demeanour is much much older so you tend to think she is looking really good for a women in her 50's rather than early 40's. I think she plays up to this though as she is always talking about her being a lady of a certain age etc etc. I think she is more of a savvy businesswomen than a vain one.

You make a good point there DD she must be wanting comments like "goodness isn't your skin amazing! " (subtext.. "for your age"!)
If she were to dress more suitably for a woman in her early forties and had a younger hairstyle people would look at her skin and think "yeah skin looks about right for her age".

Someone who truly has skin that is about 10 years younger than their true age, when the real age is revealed would exclaim " wow your skin is incredible you look 10 years younger! (Subtext "you must have had work done"! )

HE must be going for the opposite of LuLu!

Latest posts

Back