Judith Williams TSV 20th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the QVC Facebook page there is a short video of Judith promoting her Life Long Beauty range (brace yourself though, the video itself is a little odd) :giggle: I'm pretty sure it says on there that the upcoming TSV is from this range.

The products shown at the start of the clip look to be the new rose serum, the neck and decollete cream, the day cream and (I think) the night time capsules. Could be completely wrong but I wonder if these will make up Tuesdays TSV.

Can't wait ... this range works well for me :clapping:

Hope that helps !
Karen x

Any more news on this?

No! I know that I don't need any more skin stuff.......just wondering! :talking:

I was going to try this range instead of my usual LE but I think the products are too perfumed for me. As a result, I've got a few JW items for sale in the 'Drop' because I left it too late to return them to QVC.

I bought the Judith Williams TSV last year, the phytomineral range. It is fantastic. Don't know about this range, but I'm sure it's good.

I loved the serum in the phtomineral range, but looks like QVC doesn't sell it. Made a huge difference to my skin.

To everyone buying today's TSV, let us know how you like it.

The range may be great but I find the guest presenter unwatchable. Like the Prai and Du Wop women.
Great, because I switch of and don't buy.

:heart:

Although I'm too young for the range it's nteresting too hear the positive comments about the range as the texture of the creams looked really nice & the presenter did actually have nice skin for her age

Does anyone know where else I can buy this range - apart from QVC and eBay?

hse24 the German shopping channel is the only other place I know of but delivery to UK is expensive but a single payment per order unlike qvc's extortionate charges per item .

She mentioned that her products are used in spas/salons but don't know of any and she has never named the spas unlike other guest presenters? Curious about this as it is not a professional range.

Maybe some salons in Germany use it but can't imagine it. Usually the spa/salon sell the products online.

Found this: http://www.judith-williams.at/ looks like products can only be ordered via shopping channels (and ebay)

Hmmm :wonder:

Latest posts

Back