Judith Williams TSV 3/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't buy much at a time. The Phytomineral 24 hour cream does not store well. I have had several lots that went rancid

I might have tried this but as I have a holiday to pay for this month my Q spending has been curbed TOTALLY!! & I will be saving quite a lot on things I CAN live without!

Tempted, tempted but do I need it?? Half the price I've paid for Decleor. Hmmm, might need to see it on air. Might need to get back to work as well so I don't watch it lol.

CC

I know she has a loyal following here but I. Had to switch the tv off because of the way JW speaks. Over pronouncing her words is annoying. I was hauled over the coals when I said this before but it may be because she's a professional singer

Just watching the repeat and either Judith has put weight on round her face or she has had work done.

the diamond cream looked and smelled like nivea and the pink body butter smelled really cheap. bit like m&s £5 a tub body butter. she is a great salesperson and always looks immaculate. but she does have lines round her eyes

What age range is this collection for? Is it the equivalent of Elemis' Pro Intense range? Thanks.

Last edited:
I used to use JW, until the animal testing scandal, but I do think bringing out more ranges, will be detrimental to sales. Sara was saying she wouldn't go anywhere, without her future skin; I am sure she has said the same when flogging phytomineral and LLB. Sounds a bit insincere to me.

I know she has a loyal following here but I. Had to switch the tv off because of the way JW speaks. Over pronouncing her words is annoying. I was hauled over the coals when I said this before but it may be because she's a professional singer

You and me both, wocc. She always seems to be in speaking-to-the-children mode and I just find her too perfect and irritating.

I used to use JW, until the animal testing scandal, but I do think bringing out more ranges, will be detrimental to sales. Sara was saying she wouldn't go anywhere, without her future skin; I am sure she has said the same when flogging phytomineral and LLB. Sounds a bit insincere to me.

They assume we've got goldfish memories - or only watch specific hours, maybe?

Sara will say the same on the Elemis shows, the Decleor shows etc. Same as many other presenters (not all do it, to be fair).

Which animal testing scandal? As far as I know, JW don't test on animals, at least that is what they always say.

Which animal testing scandal? As far as I know, JW don't test on animals, at least that is what they always say.

I thought it was about her collaborating with a known furrier for a range of fashion accessories she was going to do. Not heard any more about it or if it ever materislised but from what I can recall it was nothing to do with animal testing

Latest posts

Back