Judith Williams TSV 3/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have read reviews saying that she doesn't test on animals? What is this please?

Have tried some of her products and actually quite like them - good value for money too!!

Isn't that the one also representing AD Skin Synergy?

Sorry, I think I've got crossed wires - I was thinking Sara Griffiths, but I think the Sarah Louise was referring to was Sarah Hollamby (sp) who also does a number of personal care items when not speaking for JW's range. Apologies if I've confused anyone.

The AD Skin Synergy guest is Gemma Holmes, I think. Unless Sarah has taken over or deputises for her.

On JW's manner of speaking - her first language is German, not English, and I've often noticed that German speakers frequently speak a more precise-sounding version of English. Judith does speak excellent English, and the US accent is, I suppose, because her dad is American, while her mum is German.

Last edited:
I can`t listen to her for longer than 5 minutes. Her long winded diatribes and her earnest looks into the camera simply annoy me. I think she oversells her stuff and talks too much.

Impeccable diction, I like it! She also isn't afraid to correctly pronounce French words, which many English speakers seem too self-conscious to attempt.

I've caved in and gone for auto delivery. Get me back to work please, this is costing too much money . . . .

At least I can return/cancel if it's no good. I really want to see what the neck cream is like. Excuses, excuses.

CC

Latest posts

Back