Julia I’m Just Not Interested!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I imagine that DF would be a laugh on a night out. It’s her over-bearing screen persona that gets on my nerves, although I can watch her.

at the beauty bash she was wearing an Ingenue lurex dress. she never wears Ingenue on QVC tv....

Is that because Chuntley has dominated the brand? It gives her unlimited opportunity to run her hands over her body whilst preening at herself in the monitor

She's just been selling an £800 diamond ring with good finger coverage comprising 1ct of tiny stones and she suddenly decided to give us a close look at her engagement ring which cost 'thousands' and obviously has 'much much much larger stones'. This comparison was supposedly meant to show what a big look you can get for £800 but really we just needed to know that there's nothing teeny tiny about her ring.

Alison O'Reilly once brought her ring into camera as well for a little comparison. I'd like a good look at Laurie Wickwire's ring. I suspect it's pretty impressive but she quite properly keeps it out of shot whilst swooning over Q's offerings.

The presenters can get away with almost anything but they can't really be blamed. The training manual seriously needs updating and enforcing. Julia of all people should know better and set a good example.

Alison O'R designed and made her ring, so its a good bet she didn't pay retail for it.

I think she used to be good at presenting but not any more. When she is ‘ presenting ‘ all I see is a show off who despite being 60+ behaves like a young girl appearing in pantomime. All very unattractive and rather pathetic.

I have to agree with you Evie, the best years of Julia's presenting have long gone. Her appearance (dress and hair) need an overhaul, and in the early days she 'presented' in a far more professional manner without all the flim flam of me me me, flirting and the sharp intakes of breath that permeate her shows now. Perhaps she's bored with it all, who knows, but its time to retire if she can't be bothered how she appears on screen.

JR left me feeling nauseous on Sunday evening when she showed off her engagement ring and shared with us that it cost thousands. Who cares? Are we meant to be impressed? She has some serious issues!

It’s quite vulgar to tell us that her engagement ring cost thousands of pounds. It’s also a bit of a kick in the teeth when they suggest that Diamonique would be good for an engagement ring so you can spend your money on other things. It would seem Diamonique is good enough for us but not for them.

It’s quite vulgar to tell us that her engagement ring cost thousands of pounds. It’s also a bit of a kick in the teeth when they suggest that Diamonique would be good for an engagement ring so you can spend your money on other things. It would seem Diamonique is good enough for us but not for them.

I couldn't agree with you more. Nothing worse than flouting your wealth to the "peasants" that they think we are.

CC

But EEK is for the LITTLE people. Julia may be a 'small' but grande dames can never be little.

Thousand(S) ?? I think she was seen off. We've all watched Flog It, and all know if you try to sell a ring, then its the gold weight where the money is, and not the stone. I bet she wouldn't get 'thousands' for it if she sold at auction.

JR left me feeling nauseous on Sunday evening when she showed off her engagement ring and shared with us that it cost thousands. Who cares? Are we meant to be impressed? She has some serious issues!

Vulgar and boorish. (She is.)

Just switched on Q at 12.45 it’s Julia with Liz Earle
In the first 5 minutes of my viewing we have had.

1. On you know ages ago I painted my downstairs W.C. the LE colour, well that’s gone now, I’ve moved loads since.
And just done most of my home in shades of grey including my downstairs shower room, and both these options of hand wash would look lovely on the side of the sink.
2. Oh just look she says holding out her hand after using the hand wash to Caroline Archer, to which Caroline replies oh your hand is so soft. No!!!! Julia screeches my ring (engagement) it’s sparkling just look at it.
3. Then on to next product Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Julia says this product wasn’t due to be in the hour but the producer has added it in as she knows I love very much......
I always use this after waxing, I just don’t use the oil that’s provided with the strips I use this tonic.

Did she not mention her purple splash back in her new kitchen? That gets mentioned quite a lot and I am getting sick and tired of her and her kitchen. Anyone would think that the rest of us don’t have a kitchen!

1. On you know ages ago I painted my downstairs W.C. the LE colour, well that’s gone now, I’ve moved loads since.
And just done most of my home in shades of grey including my downstairs shower room, and both these options of hand wash would look lovely on the side of the sink.
2. Oh just look she says holding out her hand after using the hand wash to Caroline Archer, to which Caroline replies oh your hand is so soft. No!!!! Julia screeches my ring (engagement) it’s sparkling just look at it.
Julia says this product wasn’t due to be in the hour but the producer has added it in as she knows I love very much......
I always use this after waxing, I just don’t use the oil that’s provided with the strips I use this tonic.

:puke: sorry folks but she makes me want to.

I don't know if anyone else has seen her pilates session yesterday. She was wearing a wide top and a narrow sporty pants but wow... she thought her tummy would look slim, but it made it worse!

She never fails to say that she has never shaved her legs and stupidly I had assumed that meant she had such fair soft leg hair it wasn’t noticeable but obviously she should say I don’t shave only wax.

Unless it’s not her legs she needs the tonic for:mysmilie_11:

Did she not mention her purple splash back in her new kitchen? That gets mentioned quite a lot and I am getting sick and tired of her and her kitchen. Anyone would think that the rest of us don’t have a kitchen!

She did earlier today, telling the bloke with his Supa Wipes that they would be perfect for her splashback - followed by a description of it!!

Latest posts

Back